+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

pgp_ns

Jul 10, 2019
Hi,

Today additional line added in ECAS PR application side : "We started processing XXXX application on November 14, 2019. ".

Any idea what's next ?

pgp_ns

Jul 10, 2019
Did you get additional documents request?
Hi,

Yes, I got additional document request on Sep 27th. Docs submitted on Oct 08th. Last week my CIC Background status changed from 'Not applicable' to ' We are processing background check'.

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hi,

Yes, I got additional document request on Sep 27th. Docs submitted on Oct 08th. Last week my CIC Background status changed from 'Not applicable' to ' We are processing background check'.
I think you should be getting DM soon followed by PPR then :)

Reactions: pgp_ns

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi,

I received email again today from IRCC to submit PCC, CV, IMM5562 and supporting documents as I didn't submit the documents yet! This same email was received on Sep 27 to submit documents. Actually, Im still waiting to receive my PCC from Passport Seva Kendra!! My all other documents are ready to send. This time they gave me one month time to submit all documents!!

They also told me to submit Proof of relationship to the Principal Application document like Adhar card, voter id card and school certificates (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate) but, none of these documents mention mother name on it! I already submit my birth certificate as proof my relationship as it has name of both parents!!

Any suggestion please!
Why are you not sending whatever you have with a note about PCC??

Reactions: PGP_Coast

as187

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
@YULIA-2016 @robertp

Please update line 620
ECAS activated: 15-Nov
Ecas changed for SA to App received: 15-Nov
Ecas changed for PA to App received: 15-Nov

No AOR yet. Application received date in Ottawa is 18-June

Reactions: laxsun

PGPVisaNewbie

Nov 15, 2019
Hi Everyone,

My application(for my parent) is "In Process" for both SA & PA.

Only Review of eligibility & Background check, Have one liners status mentioned as below.
  • Review of eligibility: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility."
  • Background check: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Other like medical, additional documents, Interview, Biometrics have status "You dont need. We will send you a message if this changes."

My parent has been frequent visitor to Canada(supervisa) & USA(Tourist). I have paid BioMetrics fees at start.

What does this mean ?? Will they not even take Biometrics ?

Please suggest

Preet_26

Nov 14, 2019
It means that you can see the status of the application. If it is not activated you can't see any information.
i got my AOR two weeks after my ECAS was activated. They send out those AORs now in batches.
What I can see is that my file is received on June 14th. Does that mean my ECAS has been activated and I should be expecting my AOR soon?

Reactions: Irynaken

srm057

Dec 30, 2015
Montreal Quebec
Visa Office......
CIO-SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016; Recvd 12-08-2016
Passport Req..
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
" Dear XXXXXXX:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
11XXXXXXX (Application Number)- Name:
  • Death Certificate: Death certificate You indicated that your spouse is deceased. Submit a death certificate. This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/14
  • Please note: All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of date of this letter. Failure to submit the documents requested above could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Consulate General at the address stated below."

We received this letter yesterday for my fathers application. I have 2 questions.

1- Do I need to submit an original Death Certificate ?
2- If yes, will they return the certificate after PR application is completed?