Netesteph

Jan 31, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun
Please kindly update tracker Line 144
ECAS updated to Decision made.
CIC reflects application approved and Permanent Residence Visa has been issued
Awaiting passport return.
Good luck to everyone:) *sigh*
Congratulations..how long after Sponsor DM Did you get SA letter and medical/PCC request? Did the request come along with SA letter? I ask because I have DM but no SA letter.

sharareh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Hey Guys my dad is trying to get PCC from Iran embassy in Delhi as he worked in Iran 40 years ago, the thing is Iran is not accepting the file as they want ink fingerprints and photo done and attested by Indian Police, my dad went to Indian police, they said we require a request in written as usually we do this for criminals, my dad again wen to Iran embassy and asked for written instructions, the person over there said nothing in written is provided,
Please let us know what to do as we are stuck
Hey,
I believe they need PCC for the last 10 years. If your father worked in Iran 40 years ago, I don’t think providing the fingerprint is necessary. Just read the required terms for PCC in CIC website.

PGP_Coast

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi,

I received email again today from IRCC to submit PCC, CV, IMM5562 and supporting documents as I didn't submit the documents yet! This same email was received on Sep 27 to submit documents. Actually, Im still waiting to receive my PCC from Passport Seva Kendra!! My all other documents are ready to send. This time they gave me one month time to submit all documents!!

They also told me to submit Proof of relationship to the Principal Application document like Adhar card, voter id card and school certificates (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate) but, none of these documents mention mother name on it! I already submit my birth certificate as proof my relationship as it has name of both parents!!

Any suggestion please!

abhi.here

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
For issuing PCC in India, we have multiple options to select purpose for PCC.

These are :
The options are,
1) Citizenship/Nationality application
2) Education/Research
3) Employment Visa/Work Permit
4) Immigration Purposes Other than Citizenship
5) Long term Visa/Stay
6) Residence Permit
7) Tourist Visa

I am confused between point 4 and 6.
Can somebody from India please guide me on what did they choose ?

I have heard that format of PCC has changed recently and whatever you choose here will be printed on PCC provided so this needs to be correct.

PLEASE GUIDE

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
For issuing PCC in India, we have multiple options to select purpose for PCC.

These are :
The options are,
1) Citizenship/Nationality application
2) Education/Research
3) Employment Visa/Work Permit
4) Immigration Purposes Other than Citizenship
5) Long term Visa/Stay
6) Residence Permit
7) Tourist Visa

I am confused between point 4 and 6.
Can somebody from India please guide me on what did they choose ?

I have heard that format of PCC has changed recently and whatever you choose here will be printed on PCC provided so this needs to be correct.

PLEASE GUIDE
Number 4 is correct option

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
Hey,
I believe they need PCC for the last 10 years. If your father worked in Iran 40 years ago, I don’t think providing the fingerprint is necessary. Just read the required terms for PCC in CIC website.
Hi, On the website it says please visit the nearest Iran embassy, the nearest Iran embassy is Delhi for my dad, and when he went there , the person on counter said they need fingerprint and photo on one page done by Indian police, my dad asked for a written request which he can forward to Indian police, Iran embassy guy said we do not provide anything in written, he went there twice, this happened. Indian police say we need in writing your request from embassy.
The letter recieved says get pic for any country where you stayed more than 6 months. We are stuck

manindersinghgill

Sep 6, 2013
Hey my mom file was received on 25 June but didnt got any email from cic yet...anyone in similar situation
Mine was received on 19th. Nothing yet. I called them last week and they gave me a temp file number but thats about it. I cant do anything with the temp file number. Waiting for AOR.

deleter

Star Member
May 16, 2019
How long will it take from when someone does bio at a vac centre until it gets reflected in mycic account? Is it instant?

Almondjuice

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
I dont think you need to worry at this stage . I encountered similar situation if not exact : See below

Oct 22 - My Parents completed their Medical .
Oct 31st - Got an email from CIC on my parents email that further medical information/test is required for mu mother's existing but stable heart condition.
Nov 04 - Parents visited and Doctor wrote a letter that everything is fine no need of further tests and sent it to CIC directly .
Nov 12 - Got a phone call from Doctor's office that CIC contacted them again to get historical reports . My Mother visited and historical reports were sent by Doctor to CIC .
Til Nov 13 The medical exam section showed "We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details." There was no message on CIC . Only email was received .

Nov 14 - Status changed to Medical Passed
Thanks. I guess we have to wait for the doctor for the next X-ray.