+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Nancy17

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hello,
Can anyone please help me understand Country Specific requirement (for India)? I have some documents requested with SA Letter. One of the requirement is :
Country Specific Requirements: Please refer to the country specific requirements listed for
spouses, as these documents are applicable to parents and grandparents.
Country specific requirements can be found on our website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp.

What documents I need to provide for this?
Thank you!!

Canada_Super

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hey guys, Did anyone else notice this?

My Ecas PR application status changed from "We started processing XXXX's application on August 7, 2019." to "We started processing XXXX's application on November 4, 2019." few days back. Note that the status is still 'IN Process'. Biometrics and Medicals were completed in August itself and the additional documents (PCC,Resume,etc.) was submitted mid October and haven't heard anything since then. Had a ghost update on mycic on Nov 6 but nothing changed in mycic or ecas. Waiting for Decision made on PR application. Those who received Decision Made on the PR application noticed such processing date changes? Just wondering if the processing date change signify anything?

Appreciate the help!
Either CO will ask for additional documents in next fortnight or DM for sure .

Reactions: ankitpatel23590

rax7187

Aug 21, 2014
Should I submit Scanned copy of PCC, Passport pages, travel history for my sponsored applicant and spouse via my Email ID or my sponsored Principal Applicant has to send those via their email id.

Does it matter?

sbo2019

Aug 27, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp
Please update line 144
Recieved email update today Nov. 12th: Letter in cic account was:
Invitation to prearrival services letter: Application in online tool still "in process".
Do you know what will be next? I was expecting to receive Passport pick-up message...

Reactions: gcodtao and laxsun

rsky

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hello fellow sponsers!
Got email notification today....was hoping to get PPR..but when I login got Pre arrival service letter...what is that?
No PPR but pre arrival service letter ??
@robertp plz update...
Line # 70 may be..
Any new update from NDVO so far yet.. was on vacation missed so

Reactions: laxsun

sbo2019

Aug 27, 2019
Hello fellow sponsers!
Got email notification today....was hoping to get PPR..but when I login got Pre arrival service letter...what is that?
No PPR but pre arrival service letter ??
@robertp plz update...
Line # 70 may be..
Any new update from NDVO so far yet.. was on vacation missed so
I know! same here???

djsingh

Mar 14, 2015
do you have to register online and fill the form and print out ?
My parents do not know their aadhar card number and stuff so I click NO ( not available) since it was not mandatory. And paste a picture right? Thats all ?
Purpose of PCC : Immigration purposes other than Citizenship right ?
Correct