+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

huzcan

May 6, 2013
Guys does everyone gets pcc request or are there any exemptions too due to old age etc? Historically whats the observation??

chandu_rck

May 13, 2019
hi,
I got addition doc request (PCC,Travel history,CV) on sept 27th and I had emailed the docs on oct 10th.I dont see any updates on my esas that docs were recieved.Its still showing in in progress on Nov 11.Please advise if i need to call customer support to check if the documents are received.

zxl1031

Nov 11, 2019
Is there anyone like me that hasn't heard anything from CIC after mail the application to Ottawa?. I mailed to Ottawa on June 24 through Canada Post and it is shown that the mail was received on June 25.

rax7187

Aug 21, 2014
Hi everyone,

This is question to those who have submitted additional documents request like Travel/Passport Document, Country Specific Document, Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562)
I have small confusion if somebody can answer that:

1. Do i have to scan and submit blank pages of passport? Or I have to submit only first, last and any stamped pages. Thought letter received from Local Visa Office mentions that “Please ensure to include all pages of the passport”

2. In terms of Country Specific Requirement (India): they don’t have birth certificate. My mother ins law has Higher Secondary Leaving Certificate + Voter ID + Aadhaar ID.
My Father In Law has transfer certificate from the university + Voter ID + Aadhaar Card. Is it sufficient?

3. For IMM 5562e, my father in law is principal applicant, he has added his information as well as spouses information for travel history. There is no dedicated box to provide spouse name, does that mean my mother in law has to also fill separate IMM 5562e document.

Anyone’s input will be appreciated. I have to submit requested documents today along with PCC.

Canadavisa_Q

Nov 11, 2019
I am checking online status of my application but its not showing, its been a while after I have applied.
Can anyone let me know, Where can I check the application status or Why its not showing?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No they didnt secure insurance before coming here. So now if he gets insurance for another 1 year and show that during extension, does that not work ?

Im pretty sure someone in the forum extended their parents twice for 1 year each time and they are here since 4 years. I cant find the person. I need urgent help since its only 40 days remaining for him.
Yes but they followed the directions. It is up to IRCC to determine if you will be penalized for not following the requirements to receive a supervisa. Your parents could have been refused at POE and must have said they had insurance but didn’t have proof. All you can do is apply for an extension with proof that you eventually obtained insurance and see if they get the extension.

dev514

Oct 2, 2018
I am checking online status of my application but its not showing, its been a while after I have applied.
Can anyone let me know, Where can I check the application status or Why its not showing?
Your application might not be in process yet. You will receive an email with an AOR and file number when they will open your application and add it to their database as application received

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
For the parents already in Canada on Visitor/Super visa, what are the convenient options to complete landing formalities after receipt of PPR?