+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Fnamavati

Apr 29, 2017
@robertp @bdidol are you able to pls advise next step after receiving pre arrival services letter? We haven't received biometric so would we still get bio request if not what would be the next step. TIA

goa123

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
Hi All
My father dependant applicant passed away recently .
How do I updated his information with CIC ?Thank you.

SharleenALEX

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
I sent it on Oct 15 via email.They acknowledged ‘document received’ on 23 Oct.
Did you send the additional documents to the email address they provided?
the "documents received" is updated on your cic?
i sent all the documents on Oct 15th, since then no update

in fact, my cic account still says "we don't need additional documents", while i received the request for PCC etc by mail on Sep 28th....
I don't know what should I do...

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi All
My father dependant applicant passed away recently .
How do I updated his information with CIC ?Thank you.
Rip..Very sorry about your loss ..you can submit through webform....because it is mentioned in descriptions before raising webform that all changes in family members such as birth, death, marriage etc can be updated through the webform

Sherryr

Jun 3, 2019
Hi,
Can you please help me to find out more about my application!
My parents are divorced so I applied two separate application! On Oct 1st I received two emails which showed both of my applications have missing information on one of the forms! I filled up the forms and email them on Oct 3rd!
Since then I didn’t get any email!
I have xf000 number for my parents but on ecase it says there is no application with the information I entered, even when I just use their information without this f000 applican number!
Can you please how me how to find out more about my applications and ecas?
Thank you
Nobody knows?

Xyz09876

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hi,
Can you please help me to find out more about my application!
My parents are divorced so I applied two separate application! On Oct 1st I received two emails which showed both of my applications have missing information on one of the forms! I filled up the forms and email them on Oct 3rd!
Since then I didn’t get any email!
I have xf000 number for my parents but on ecase it says there is no application with the information I entered, even when I just use their information without this f000 applican number!
Can you please how me how to find out more about my applications and ecas?
Thank you
Try using your UCI number to see status of application . May work .

taegee07

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
XF means it is at the prospect stage. you wont see it online just yet .. keepo trying weekly without the X in the file number .. something might pop up or try your UCI