+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ta0505

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
I have sent citizenship forms package for my parents on June 19, 2019. There is no update neither on ECAS ( on my UCI ) nor I have received any email communication after that. Anyone in same boat? What should be my next steps ?

Thanks

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
June 17 / 18 submission

did you got Ecas status and/ OR AoR? few got AoR on Oct 28 / 29 for June 18 submission.

user:
@Sukhdevbela
@harsimran81
@Verba #1
@amanpreet.kaur01
@Arjun283
@jaiarora2k
@Manan56
@c_cherry ( your Friend)
@Verba #2
@nguyentu2001
@g_gurna
@Carito
@dinesh.kumar
@navin1207
@harsh0710
@gskn4u
@IheartCanada
@saadia47
@Rhain1120
Nothing. I was requested a form for representative one for myself on oct 8th and they got it on oct 10 nothing since then.

hnsh0039

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Hello ...
I have one quick question ..I have to do police clearance for my parents pr ...one from Canada and one from india ..and their are saying submit two pcs of I'd but we have only passport for parents. Can anyone let me know what I'd should I submit ?.
Are you sure they asking for 2 pcs of ID? My letter says bring 2 pcs of ID to take while going for fingerprinting services. They didn't ask to submit IDs. You can bring passport and Adhaar card (Govt. issued ID).

Nov 2, 2019
I have sent citizenship forms package for my parents on June 19, 2019. There is no update neither on ECAS ( on my UCI ) nor I have received any email communication after that. Anyone in same boat? What should be my next steps ?

Thanks
I am also in same boat. No updates as of now.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
When I immigrated my destination on COPR was kamloops and I never went there. I came to Saskatchewan and no one questioned me during my first landing and after. As Canadian they can live and work anywhere in Canada.
Yes but they won’t have healthcare so should take out private insurance,

wilmerserrano

Nov 30, 2018
Hi @YULIA-2016 and @robertp

An update, please!

PGP - 2019
Sponsored People: Parents
Parents Country of Citizenship: Colombia
Province: QC
Invitation Receive Date: Apr. 25
App. Received in Ottawa Date: May 13
ECAS updated "App. Received": Jul 11
AOR Received: Jul 11
ECAS updated Sponsor "In Progress": Aug 27
ECAS updated PRA "In Progress": Aug 27
ECAS updated Sponsor "Decision Made": Aug 29
Biometrics: Received Aug 29
Aditional Docs. Requested (CSQ): Sept 4
LVO: Bogota (Col)
Application Linked: Sept 5
Biometrics Completed: Sept 6

CSQ : MIFI received Oct 22 > AoR issue Oct 28 > AoR received Nov 1 > CSQ issue ? > CSQ received ? |

Reactions: robertp

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I'm relatively fresh in Canada. I arrived in June 2019 as a PR, and am working currently as a full time in Vancouver. My parents are 55 and 62 and both living in my country of origin. Neither of them is employed currently, and our intention is for them to join me here, and be able to work and sustain their lives. I'm aware that the Parent and Grandparent sponsorship needs minimum 3 years of tax history, and that a Super Visa needs a minimum of 1 year of tax history.

I'm looking for other creative options that would facilitate them to join me and be able to work legally. I've thought about one of them studying and the other being the dependent, but I'd like to know what other ideas are available. Please share!
Think working is really not in the cards unless you eventually get PGWP which is 4+ years from now.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Can you please add our application to the spreadsheet?

we applied on May 30. Received file number on Sep 16th. Additional document request received on Oct 29. And submitted additional documents via case specific inquiry on oct 29.
Tracker site >> Link
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorshi Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request :
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :

toronto213

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018

Thanks
Same case here !

Sherryr

Jun 3, 2019
Hi,
Can you please help me to find out more about my application!
My parents are divorced so I applied two separate application! On Oct 1st I received two emails which showed both of my applications have missing information on one of the forms! I filled up the forms and email them on Oct 3rd!
Since then I didn’t get any email!
I have xf000 number for my parents but on ecase it says there is no application with the information I entered, even when I just use their information without this f000 applican number!
Can you please how me how to find out more about my applications and ecas?
Thank you

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Eventhough they ask for original? Also it is fine to send 7 months old PCC because the cic website says pcc good for 1 year
PCC should be submitted within 6 months of issue date though its validity is one year. Apply for fresh PCC.You can submit scan copy of PCC by email address written on the request letter and if you feel you can send original PCC by courier also to NDVO on a safer side.

smnm2012

Nov 3, 2019

Thanks
Same here. I have sent the completed application on 21st June and they have received it on 24th June but no update yet. I have called the call center a month ago and the agent said I will receive it soon but nothing as of today.

renukavasanth

Nov 3, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew
Can you please add my Mom application details to the spreadsheet.. Below are the details.
Line # in tracker: if applicable
Sponsored People: Mom
Parents Country of Citizenship: India
Sponsor Province: Ontario
Invitations Receive Date: 27 Apr 2019
Application received in Ottawa Date: 03 Jun 2019
AoR Received (DATE): Application intake confirmation on Oct 23, 2019 from Mississauga Office
Ecas Status for Sponsorshi Application: Received
Ecas Status for PR Application.
Sponsorship In process Date:
Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
Biometric request :
MyCIC update:
IME request :
PCC request:
Additional document / travel history request date :
Comment / additional information : Requested IMM 5669 to re-submit with wet signature of applicant on Aug 28, 2019 from Mississauga Office.

Last edited:
Reactions: robertp

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew
Can you please add my Mom application details to the spreadsheet.. Below are the details.
Line # in tracker: if applicable
Sponsored People: Mom
Parents Country of Citizenship: India
Sponsor Province: Ontario
Invitations Receive Date: 27 Apr 2019
Application received in Ottawa Date: 03 Jun 2019
AoR Received (DATE): Application intake confirmation on Oct 23, 2019 from Mississauga Office
Ecas Status for Sponsorshi Application: In-Process
Ecas Status for PR Application.
Sponsorship In process Date:
Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
Biometric request :
MyCIC update:
IME request :
PCC request:
Additional document / travel history request date :
Comment / additional information : Requested IMM 5669 to re-submit with wet signature of applicant on Aug 28, 2019 from Mississauga Office.
Is your Ecas status is In process OR Appl received? since when? check your Ecas to get In process date.