+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
  • Sponsored People: Parents ( Mom & Dad)
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date: 24th April 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 4th 2019
  • Ecas Updated - Sep 24, 2019
  • Application Linked - Sep 25, 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): Sep 30, 2019
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.:
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :
  • Comment :
Anyone has any idea, on where the things are, and basis on above scenario, when should I expect Biometrics, SA and PCC Request?
Your next step is in process in the eCAS that should have happened in couple of weeks after AOR.
Average from the tracker is 28 days.

Reactions: caninfoseeker

akkireks

Apr 12, 2017
Hi All,

I've tried multiple times since the past few days but I'm unable to link my Parents Paper Application online. Can someone help me with this please??
:(

akkireks

Apr 12, 2017
Also, one other question:
I recently got biometrics request for my father who is the primary applicant but nothing received for my mom(my mom was physically present here in canada with me while applying , as she is on supervisa.. so her address was canadian address.. could that be the reason that no biometrics request was sent for her?)

my dad was back home in India, so they sent the biometrics request for him.

Please advise

Reactions: calgary17

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Also, one other question:
I recently got biometrics request for my father who is the primary applicant but nothing received for my mom(my mom was physically present here in canada with me while applying , as she is on supervisa.. so her address was canadian address.. could that be the reason that no biometrics request was sent for her?)

my dad was back home in India, so they sent the biometrics request for him.

Please advise
Yes. Just do the bio for your dad.

mpsb07

May 27, 2019
My application to sponsor is In process. Checked my ecas got the following :
We sent you correspondence on October 28, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Haven't received any email.... Is it normal for them to send mail a few days after updating ecas ?

katcis

Aug 28, 2019
How do I contact CPC Mississauga?

They are handling my parents’ application and they need more than 30 days to do the medical exam :(

TIA!

xyyigan1977

Apr 25, 2017
Here is a generic question regarding criminal record check. Do we have to supply the original certificate or is a copy of original is fine

dev514

Oct 2, 2018
wonder if anyone can share some thoughts, my parents did medical test on Oct 15, doctor office said results sent in on Oct 17, it has been two weeks and i have been checking myCIC 10times a day, but still no update. i recall some members suggest 7-10days we should know the results.

any thoughts? our case is with CPC_M
We have recently noticed a slow down according to tracker. Somewhere between 3-6 weeks to update depending upon your VO

Reactions: gcodtao