+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

JITB

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Hi all, do we get a message when CIC starts reviewing the eligibility or we’ Get DM for PA straight?
Mine is still in process, application received on May 1st and medicals passed on September 8th. Since then no updates. Oh yes! Submitted the documents on September 30th ( Got generic email on Sep 27).

Sparkling

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Hello. Just in case we renew PA’s passport, what is the process we need to do? Do we just inform IRCC thru webform?

Thank you!

JITB

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Hi all, do we get a message when CIC starts reviewing the eligibility or we’ Get DM for PA straight?
Mine is still in process, application received on May 1st and medicals passed on September 8th. Since then no updates. Oh yes! Submitted the documents on September 30th ( Got generic email on Sep 27).
Can anyone reply please.

Nav_S

Aug 8, 2015
no, it still says sent medical instructions
In my case it says the medical results have been received. The medical was completed on Oct 21 and updated in ECAS to being received on Oct 25.
Not sure how much time they take to review and pass the medical. If it is not received, double check with CIC to ensure that they have at least received the results.

Reactions: gcodtao and idefix

Japy77

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Hello guys need your help
1. I did the application be myself for my mom so I didn’t use the representative form but this morning when I called CIC because I was not able to link the application I was told I need to fill that form. Where I will be sending that form means anyone knows the email address?
Secondly under application information it say
Principal applicant name:Xxxxxxx
UCI number:xxxxxxxxxxx
application number:xxxxxxxx
Date received:xxxxxxx
Biometrics:
Biometrics number:
Date of biometrics enrolment:
Expiry date:
In this case it is showing the columns for biometric but I never received any request. You guys think it’s because of use of representativ form or they didn’t ask for it it’s just showing there. PPLEASE HELP GUYS

eila

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/05/2015
AOR Received.
aor 2 - aug. 12, '15
File Transfer...
31/07/2015
Med's Done....
20/04/2015
Hi guys, my mom did her upfront medical exam for her visitor visa extension 2 days before we receive med request. I submitted thru webform last friday. Do you guys know how long before i know if her medical is accepted? Will i recv an email? Thank you very much for your help

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. I did the application be myself for my mom so I didn’t use the representative form but this morning when I called CIC because I was not able to link the application I was told I need to fill that form. Where I will be sending that form means anyone knows the email address?
Biometrics:
Biometrics number:
Expiry date:
In this case it is showing the columns for biometric but I never received any request. You guys think it’s because of use of representativ form or they didn’t ask for it it’s just showing there. PPLEASE HELP GUYS
bio has nothing to do with rep.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Biometrics:
Biometrics number:
Expiry date:
The above is from your linked myCIC page. Right?

Once PA (your mom) does bio, all blanks will be filled in there. You need to receive a bar coded bio requisition letter from IRCC to get bio done.

If you are able to send representative form IMM5476, you will be able to contact IRCC or LVO on the behalf of PA.

Last edited: