+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

rabb_di_raga

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have got a pdf request from cic to sumbit all of the following if applicable:
- PR fees ( already paid with initial application)
- biometric( they asked to look for a request in my cic, nothing there)
- travel history form
- military service detail
- pcc
- resume

It looks like a standard format, has anyone else recieved a similar request?

Idan

Sep 3, 2019
@robertp @YULIA-2016

Hello,

Updates:
  • Ecas status changed today from App received to Decision Made for sponsor.
  • Ecas status changed today from App received to In Process for applicant.
  • Biometrics letter received yesterday.
Thank you.

Reactions: robertp

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I'm curious as to how is it that some people's Sponsorship and PR application go "in process" at the same time, while others are first in process with Sponsorship application, then after approved, the PR application goes to in process? Anyone knows?
CPC M is doing this in recent times looks like. They consolidated the process.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I have got a pdf request from cic to sumbit all of the following if applicable:
- PR fees ( already paid with initial application)
- biometric( they asked to look for a request in my cic, nothing there)
- travel history form
- military service detail
- pcc
- resume

It looks like a standard format, has anyone else recieved a similar request?
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/page-1560#post-8198912

rehank

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
  • PASSPORT REQUEST - OCTOBER 23.
  • So my mom is here since Feb 28, 2019 under Super visa. She had the medical exam last January 29, 2019 as required on the Super Visa application. PGP IME request was on Sept 2019. We just have to revalidate the January result since it's not expired yet. I filled out the Web form requesting IRCC to exempt her from redoing her medical. On my ECAS, it shows Medical passed Oct. 3. PCC, TRAVEL FORM, DEATH CERTIFICATE, all other documents were submitted upfront with full payment.

• Line # in tracker: NOT APPLICABLE
  • Sponsored People: MOTHER
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: PHILIPPINES
  • Sponsor Province: SASKATCHEWAN
  • Invitations Receive Date: APRIL 25
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: MAY 15
  • AoR Received (DATE): JULY 16
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorshi Application: NOT SURE
  • Ecas Status for PR Application. NOT SURE
  • Sponsorship In process Date: NOT SURE
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request : NOT NEEDED
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request : SEPT 27
  • PCC request: SUBMITTED UPFRONT
  • DM for PR:
  • PPR date: OCT. 23
  • Additional document / travel history request date : SUBMITTED UPFRONT
  • Local Visa Office ( LVO) : MISSISAUGA, ONTARIO
  • Comment / additional information : CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WITH EVERY PROGRESS! I AM SO HAPPY!
Did you submit PCC upfront for both back home and Canada ?

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Seriously Agreed!
I have a strong feeling NDVO will only be active in 2020 !!! They have stopped sending IME request & this only signals what if processing time crosses 1 year mark and they don't want Medicals to expire. BTW as per standard processing time is 24 months and they can take their own sweet time. People who are waiting for SA letter , should pray they get LVO -CIC Mississauga.

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
I have a strong feeling NDVO will only be active in 2020 !!! They have stopped sending IME request & this only signals what if processing time crosses 1 year mark and they don't want Medicals to expire. BTW as per standard processing time is 24 months and they can take their own sweet time. People who are waiting for SA letter , should pray they get LVO -CIC Mississauga.
Is there anyway we can wake them up. if they wait for a 24 Months timeline then every year they will keep on piling the work on taxpayers money.

Reactions: UPPI

llyy2234

Sep 20, 2019
Also, medical is usually valid up to 12 months. But there might be that different processes have different medical requirements. Example: Super visa might have different medical requirement that PR. This is just a assumption on my part. So, i will suggest to check with them couple of time and see if you are getting similar answer.
Phoned CIC yesterday, another agent check deeper to confirm the medical exam is valid until sept 10, 2020 and good for PGP.
My mom did upfront immigration medical exam which I used for visa extension (clinic in Canada says no difference between visa and immigration medicals for checkup), which the agent confirm it is good for sure.
I sent through web form, which haven't been upload under medical exam yet. The agent says usually, they will check if applicant has any valid medical exam from their system before sending out medical request.
Now already passed 30 days requirement, if I receive another medical request. I should send a note through web form and provided the IME # (the agent use the UMI # to check and provided me with a different IME # that the upfront medical exam under). Hope the officer will check the document I sent and passed the exam.

Reactions: dev514

satbsi

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Warsraw WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
27-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015, Uploaded 03-06-2015, TLU 10-06-2015
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hello All, Can someone please tell what is the contact number for IRCC to call from Canada for PGP queries?

llyy2234

Sep 20, 2019
You can reqiest the panel doctor to give you a copy and send it through webform with the previous barcode and an explanation letter. If there were to.warning sign in the previous report, there is no.valid reason to ask for another one.
I did sent the copy (information sheet) with photo, passport all information on the sheet from doctor through web form and confirmed that they received on sept 20, 2019.
I phoned CIC a few times, it seems this form was added to the application, not under medical exam under my MOM'S name (from what they told, seems only when they start processing the documents, they will see this medical exam). I also been told a few times that the officer haven't go through this document yet. Just confused when got different answers from different agents.
Thanks for all of your answers!