04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
Hi friends,
Is there anybody here that has sponsorship file in Ankara? My parents file transferred to Ankara. They requested biometric on Aug21,2019 and nothing happened after that while other visa offices asked for medical and police certificate.

Thanks,
Dont worry london visa office is sleeping since july, no Pcc, no medical nothing.

Only few are active visa offices.

Devgan

Apr 22, 2019
Application for permanent residence on May 22, 2019 for my Grandmother.
Sept 20, 2019 revived an email to submit my Grandfather's Death Certificate.
25 Oct., 2019 revived email to submit medical examination.

ChristyChen

May 2, 2019
As lot of people got confused with the CPC M letter, here are the main points of it:

Please note that the following documentation is required for your sponsored family members. If not already included in your application, please submit as soon as possible:

1. Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) - If you not paid already, pay it.

2. Passport: Your relative must submit a copy of their passport. If your relative’s passport has expired or will expire within the next 12 months, please have them apply for and submit a copy of their new passport with a validity of 12 months or more. Please ensure to include all pages of the passport.

3. Biometrics : Saying you will get a BIO letter and have to do it at that time.

4. Police Certificate: Saying there will be no separate PCC request. PA and dependent should have the PCC and send it asap. PCC from Canada is not required.

5. Supplementary Information – Travel history (IMM5562): The principal applicant and all family members included in the application who are 18 years of age or older must complete this form.

6. Country Specific Doc: Only applicable if you already didn't provide them to IRCC with the application. These are additional doc requested by IRCC and applicable based on the country. Select "spouse" in the link, whatever is listed under country specific requirement section, you have to provide those docs for applicants/dependents.

Example: For India you have to provide the Birth Certificate (or if the birth certificate is not available Voter ID card and School certificates) for PA and dependents.

7. CV/Resume: Provide a CV for the principal applicant and dependant spouse detailing education and employment information from the age of 18. The CV format can be kept very simple such as:

Name, Last Name
Current address
Phone number

Date of birth
Info about education (names of the schools, dates)
Employment (dates, names of the companies, positions and list of duties)
Personal info (family staus, children, hobbies and interests)

Send the documents by email to: with a subject line - PGP-APR
IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca[/QUOTE

IF I have already mailed in the scanned copy of my parents' passport with the original application package in May, do I need to provide/email CIC again the copy of the passports as they have new travels after May? Thanks!

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
Hello guys,

We've submitted the application for Parents' sponsorship in June and just now received an email with the application number and also some confusing questions. They asked us to fill missing information in some of the forms, saying that not all dependents have been included, but there no other dependents, just my mom as the main applicant and dad as her dependent.
Has anyone encountered same problem? I don't know what to do: forms look fine, I don't know what they want.

Good luck and thank you in advance!

skFSW

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.