+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

nonamejustfame

May 10, 2019
@robertp, Please update line 176, DM for PA updated in ecas today.
Thanks @ankz001 , @fjle, @nomadic who predicted yesterday that a ghost update to myCIC will result in a DM for PA !

Such a good news to celebrate "Diwali"..
Congrats @snganu ...can you please tell me what all the docs you submitted as alternative to birth certificate of your parents? Also any additional docs not requested in the letter of 27th?

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Congrats @snganu ...can you please tell me what all the docs you submitted as alternative to birth certificate of your parents? Also any additional docs not requested in the letter of 27th?
Thanks @nonamejustfame . I sent an affidavit and notarized/certified copy of her passport and AADHAR card
My recommendation in case parent does not have birth certificate is to send an affidavit and notarized/certified copy of Passport, Voter ID and Aadhar.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
End of May files, where LVO assigned as CPC-M, this is the sequence happening to them in IP stage:

- Bio request -->Generic e-mail asking for additional doc and as the SA (DM) -- > IME request almost immediately

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@YULIA-2016 and @robertp

Please update Line #387

Username >> mohitmalhotr44

ECAS updated today (October 26, 2019) >> Sponsor Application - Decision Made (approval letter not yet received)
>> Principal Applicant - In Process (Biometrics requested on October 25, 2019)

Thank you,

Reactions: robertp

mia1588

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
AOR Received.
17-05-2019
Med's Request
09-10-2019
Med's Done....
16-10-2019
End of May files, where LVO assigned as CPC-M, this is the sequence happening to them in IP stage:

- Bio request -->Generic e-mail asking for additional doc and as the SA (DM) -- > IME request almost immediately
We got biometrics first, then 2 days later received the IME request, 1 week later received SA DM and additional doc request in the same letter

Our app was received May 17 per ecas

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
Hi,

i have to submit resume and country specific requirements for my parents.

1) Can someone share the generic template for resume they have already submitted?

2) Can someone please elaborate on country specific requirements meaning in the second page of SA letter?

Much appreciated & thx in advance

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019

nonamejustfame

May 10, 2019
Thanks @nonamejustfame . I sent an affidavit and notarized/certified copy of her passport and AADHAR card
My recommendation in case parent does not have birth certificate is to send an affidavit and notarized/certified copy of Passport, Voter ID and Aadhar.
Thanks for reply..one final question, where did you do the affidavit and notarization? here in canada or back home ?how much does it cost?

xujisong

Sep 5, 2019
@YULIA-2016 and @robertp
Hi Guys,
I received the letter from CIC Mississauga, the SA letter, and
they include some document I need to provide in general, but some of the documents, I already submit in the application package.

should I only provide what I missing: such as PCC,
travel IMM5562

will they send a specific letter to my parents what need to provide? or I have to call CIC to confirm?
Thank you Guys for your help.

Reactions: robertp

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@YULIA-2016 and @robertp
Hi Guys,
I received the letter from CIC Mississauga, the SA letter, and
they include some document I need to provide in general, but some of the documents, I already submit in the application package.

should I only provide what I missing: such as PCC,
travel IMM5562

will they send a specific letter to my parents what need to provide? or I have to call CIC to confirm?
Thank you Guys for your help.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/page-1560#post-8198912

sharareh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Hi friends,
Is there anybody here that has sponsorship file in Ankara? My parents file transferred to Ankara. They requested biometric on Aug21,2019 and nothing happened after that while other visa offices asked for medical and police certificate.

Thanks,