+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello, I received the application number for my parent's PR application. I linked their application to my online cic account. Did I make a mistake? Do I need to create a separate cic account for them and linked their application to their own account? Please let me know. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
You can link the app to either sponsor/PA account. It's not a problem as you linked already.

bethanasame

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Hi All,

I wonder what is wrong with New Delhi Visa Office?

Back in August, they were functioning timely. Don't know what went wrong.

Anyone received any updates?

Thanks
NO Update. Not even responding to submitted documents even after a month.

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@YULIA-2016 and @robertp

Username - mohitmalhotr44

Received biometric request today at 6:30 pm IST for my parents. ECAS still shows In Process for both sponsor and PA applications.

Would it be right to assume that my Sponsor Application has been approved? Anyone else in the same situation?

Thank you,

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@YULIA-2016 and @robertp

Username - mohitmalhotr44

Received biometric request today at 6:30 pm IST for my parents. ECAS still shows In Process for both sponsor and PA applications.

Would it be right to assume that my Sponsor Application has been approved? Anyone else in the same situation?

Thank you,
yes, but wait for Sponsorship Approval letter . you will get it in 3-5 business day after Ecas status update to DM, Tomorrow your Ecas will update to DM.

Reactions: mohitmalhotr44

NirCHa

Jul 15, 2019
They requested the same documents as everyone else from us as well on Sept 17. And we still haven't heard back anything, not even acknowledgment that they have received the documents. Anyone has any insights into it? Very frustrating- at least they should acknowledge that they received the documents.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Has anyone else has been requested the same documents even after sending them already?
They requested the same documents as everyone else from us as well on Sept 17. And we still haven't heard back anything, not even acknowledgment that they have received the documents. Anyone has any insights into it? Very frustrating- at least they should acknowledge that they received the documents.
check @bdidol post : Additonal doc request -- what to do?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
did you get PCC request? when? Sept 17 or Sept 27 ?

gifty123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
@YULIA-2016 @robertp

Hello please update me - Ecas shows PA DM October 25. Hopefully PPR comes soon.

FYI, no update on MyCIC account - it still shows “we do not need any additional documents” and “we are processing your background check”.
Congratulations
Earlier couple of days before background check was we will send you a message when we start your background check Rite?? . When it changed?????
Asking because i have same situation rite now. They havnt started background check.