+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

mbatta

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
@robertp @YULIA-2016. Please update the tracker for user mbatta

Email by CPCM for PCC Resume Travel History on Sep 27th. Mailed them on Sep 30th.
Another Email on Oct 10th to Prove Relationship with the Principal Applicant, which was surprising As I already submitted my Birth Certificate With the application and my birth certificate was in English. They still asked for voter id, Aadhaar Card, matriculation certificate. Submitted on Oct 11th.
Oct 11th Also submitted Web form To update the addition in the family, Got confirmation on Oct 15th That the information has been sent to responsible Office.
Oct 22nd ECAS updated to DM for Principal applicant, but no updates in MYCIC yet. On MYCIC still showing as background check in progress.

Reactions: ankz001 and robertp

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
Yes, and she also acknowledged that they received my PCC which I had proactively sent in August through webform... she was super nice and genuinely seemed like wanting to help.

BTW, they do put the conversation on file (you hear the keyboard keys, and it does go on file it seems, so definitely don't call unnecessarily)
I just managed to get hold of them today and they confirmed that they have received my documents last week so hopefully these can get processed soon!!

Reactions: calgary17

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi all - i am about to submit the additional info (PCC, CV, travel histroy). for travel history and CV, do parents need to sign them? thanks.

gifty123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Hello Everyone
I emailed all documents PCC/ resume etc on.Oct 7 2019. On my CIC. Under background check its still showing
" Your application is in progress. We will send you text once we start your background check"
Anyone has same status???

SharleenALEX

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
i sent PCC, CV, travel history, etc last week
and on my cic, it still says" we dont need addtional documents" is this normal?

sfors

Feb 16, 2017
Hi all,
I would like to share my medical timeline that may be helpful for others. Since my mother is in Canada, no bio request as of today. My mother received medical request on Sep. 23. We did the exam on Sept. 24. Because my mother had IA ovarian cancer history 3 years ago, we have to submit some medical notes. My mother's situation is very good and is cancer free now. PP sent our result on Oct.1st. I received Furtherance request on Oct. 3rd asking for an oncologist's report. I submitted this report to my PP yesterday and just now link shows that my mother passed the ME on Oct.22nd. Almost one month, I'm very worried, tonight gonna be a good sleep. CIC responses really quick.

rang_canada

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
2019-04-29
File Transfer...
2019-07-08
Med's Request
2019-07-08
Med's Done....
2019-07-17
Hi all,
I would like to share my medical timeline that may be helpful for others. Since my mother is in Canada, no bio request as of today. My mother received medical request on Sep. 23. We did the exam on Sept. 24. Because my mother had IA ovarian cancer history 3 years ago, we have to submit some medical notes. My mother's situation is very good and is cancer free now. PP sent our result on Oct.1st. I received Furtherance request on Oct. 3rd asking for an oncologist's report. I submitted this report to my PP yesterday and just now link shows that my mother passed the ME on Oct.22nd. Almost one month, I'm very worried, tonight gonna be a good sleep. CIC responses really quick.
Good for you. I got Furtherance request on July 30, did the test and sent the result on Aug 5.
It's been 2 months+ and still haven't heard a thing from CIC.

Reactions: gcodtao and robertp

Honeydew1987

Nov 17, 2017
Hi, I have a question regarding the income threshold for sponsoring parents. I am trying to sponsor my parents ( 2 people) in 2020. In 2017, our family income was under the threshold. (have to meet the income criteria for the past 3 years) I am just wondering can I still sponsor my parents, can we provide other documents to prove we have the eligibility to sponsor.
Thank you so much!

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
hello group,

i just submitted all additional materials (PCC, travel form, CV, etc.) to CPC Mississauga email address, two separate email to limit the attachment size to 5mb.

I sent around 4:50pm, haven't seen bounce back so far (hopefully not). i guess they clean up the box before leaving office, so just a tip, hope it helps.

Wish all parents best luck.