+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Btw I submitted authorization of representative on behalf of my parents in August.
but they did not receive first saying there was no attachment.

So I sent second time by end of August but today when I called to get updates they are claiming they did not receiving any form for authorization under my name. Why is this so ? And they requested to send me authorization again.

So how did you guys send ? Did you guys send via Webform or with application ? And did you include Pincipal applicants UCI only or both Mother and father UCI ? Please advise.
Was it signed by the PA & Deps?

Most people sent with applications. You can send via webform. If you have your File#, you can use that. Otherwise mention the UCI of yours and/or the PA's

chenbao78

Sep 16, 2019
line#99 father Bio & Med completed on Oct 22 in China. mother Med done on Oct 18 in Vancouver, Bio booked in Seattle on Nov 04. see how long the medical will be updated on my CIC :)

Reactions: robertp

rehank

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Was it signed by the PA & Deps?

Most people sent with applications. You can send via webform. If you have your File#, you can use that. Otherwise mention the UCI of yours and/or the PA's
Yes, it was signed by the PA and Dep(spouse). But somehow they did not receive it idk why.

I do have the application number as well. But what will be better PA's UCI or Application number ?

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application was received on June 20th, No updates since. Please be patient we will hear something pretty soon. They have invited us to apply for this program, so they will have to proceed with our application (As long you meet all the eligibly requirements). Rest assured as we are within the 20K applicants quota for this year. :)
yeah just waiting now, as long as I have their AOR, I am good to go for another 9 months. :)

Reactions: rockwidme

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Were these your police check documents, CV and travel documents that you are referring to?
Yes, and she also acknowledged that they received my PCC which I had proactively sent in August through webform... she was super nice and genuinely seemed like wanting to help.

BTW, they do put the conversation on file (you hear the keyboard keys, and it does go on file it seems, so definitely don't call unnecessarily)

Last edited:

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
today , I did biometrics how many time for see them in the site ?
same day. check your myCIC

Website

Please tag @YULIA-2016 and @robertp to add / update your info in tracker

• Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.:
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :
  • Comment :

Last edited:

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
Did you write all the names and other information in your native language? If you did then you are fine.
do you need to submit two imm5406 forms for each application ? One in English and the one having the names in the native language ? or would it suffice to write the names in native language after the name in English ?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
do you need to submit two imm5406 forms for each application ? One in English and the one having the names in the native language ? or would it suffice to write the names in native language after the name in English ?
hit enter after typing English name and write native language name to next line.

Reactions: EmmEmm