+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Same situation here, lawyer sent the application on June 18th.
AoR sent in batches and in the last batch it touched June 11-13th. This batch was quicker than previous batches as the no. of applicants presumably went down in mid-June. So you can expect something within next 2 wks.

JasonDyk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
@mimistry - Are your parents in Canada? Did your parents complete bio-metrics before they came to Canada? I see you have got refund for your bio fees. Can you please provide some info? your help will be much appreciated.

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Sounds like Type 2 diabetes. Would encourage her to lose some weight unless she is already thin and become more active. Change her diet and if that doesn’t work take some tablets. Often diet and exercise will solve the problem. People of South East Asian origin are very prone to diabetes which then leads to their problems like kidney issues and lots of vascular issues
Thank you for the advice. Noted.

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thamely

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Hi Guys, I need help

I was able to see my application on ecas last week, I Have not received AOR yet, could I Link my application ?, I was reading here in the forum how to do it, but still dont understand. I'm sponsoring my father, he doesn't have UCI number yet, for link the application should i do it with my UCI number?, I'm his representative.

Thank you a lot for your help

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi Guys, I need help

I was able to see my application on ecas last week, I Have not received AOR yet, could I Link my application ?, I was reading here in the forum how to do it, but still dont understand. I'm sponsoring my father, he doesn't have UCI number yet, for link the application should i do it with my UCI number?, I'm his representative.

Thank you a lot for your help
Did you created an account in mycic for your father? Try to link it there. eCas availability doesn't mean linking is also possible.

You would probably see the AoR this Friday anyway.

niel_ca

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
@mimistry @cheemais @rhonaleen17 @niel_ca @guyfromtoronto

Hi All, Congratulation for DM on PA.

We have one question not concluded in this forum regarding response to PCC, Resume, travel history, other requirement letter received from PGP-Mississauga. Question is in your response to this letter did you mentioned PGP-APR only in subject line of email or you added your file # as well in subject line? Please update us.

Your file is processed means what ever you did was accepted so this way we have conclusive evidence on above question.

Thank you
Kwinkal
I only wrote down PGP-APR on the subject line. However, inside the email, i always specified my UCI # and File #.

Reactions: kwinkal and robertp

guyfromtoronto

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
@mimistry @cheemais @rhonaleen17 @niel_ca @guyfromtoronto

Hi All, Congratulation for DM on PA.

We have one question not concluded in this forum regarding response to PCC, Resume, travel history, other requirement letter received from PGP-Mississauga. Question is in your response to this letter did you mentioned PGP-APR only in subject line of email or you added your file # as well in subject line? Please update us.

Your file is processed means what ever you did was accepted so this way we have conclusive evidence on above question.

Thank you
Kwinkal
Just PGP-APR in subject line.

Reactions: kwinkal and robertp

SAMHR

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..