+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
How serious IRCC is about the resume of parents.
At my parents's time, life is way much simpler than ours, they don't really have any job change, they work for same job for life.
and school will only have high school and primary only.
I can't make up more things for my parents' resume, but it seems so strange when resume contains only for lines, retirement, one job, high school and primary. LOL/
Keep it one page:

Name & Contact Details.

Work History

Education History

Interest/Skills/Hobies

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
Appointment is required for VAC in India, Its easy process, you can create account online and then pick up the date and time for biometric at the choice of your VAC.
I am unable to create an online account, my parents doesnt have last name on their passports and the VAC online services doesnt let me proceed without adding first name and last name.

Not sure what to do here.

jittujobyjohn_1985

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Hi All,Please advise ! How we update address for the representative. I filled my own name in the rep form and now we are moving to new address.
Also, a daughter was born on last July and we were waiting for the file # which I received last week. How we update this info (We are still eligible to sponsor my parents)

gillQA

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Ontario
I am unable to create an online account, my parents doesnt have last name on their passports and the VAC online services doesnt let me proceed without adding first name and last name.

Not sure what to do here.
you dont need to go by passport at the account creation step. Account can be on any one's name. Once account is created, they ask you to add person (s) who needs to give biometrics. Also on you letter you will have barcode, which they will scan to extract the info.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
She is educated but as she lost her all documents during a flood, so nothing was added to the form. What can i add except her name and address.Do i give canada's address?

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
How serious IRCC is about the resume of parents.
At my parents's time, life is way much simpler than ours, they don't really have any job change, they work for same job for life.
and school will only have high school and primary only.
I can't make up more things for my parents' resume, but it seems so strange when resume contains only for lines, retirement, one job, high school and primary. LOL/
Lol My mom has never attended any offficial school and just homemaker. So her resume only contains information about my parent love story ( jk). Anyway i just put her qualifications and name and address. Try to make the fronts bigger to cover full page