+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

dennizgb

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
We received email yesterday that our application is accepted finally. I think we sent everything back in June.

How fast does application move from now on? If everything is gonna be fine(which in my case probably won;t be -_- ), how long it takes to get PR?

YRJ

Jun 6, 2015
Need help.

I have just found that dependent name (my mother's name) in Generic Application Form has one letter missing and same has been reflected on ECAS. What are the ways to correct it.

Gast2019

Star Member
May 11, 2019
Thank you. We have the same scenario, my mom had her medical on April 2019 for visitor record.
When we received the IME request, we submitted the EMedical Info via webform (twice - one week apart) and then, I again attached it with the PCC requests, etc through email.

Unfortunately, it has not been reflected on her file yet. The thing is, it was her due date yesterday (for the new medical request). We checked my mom's account today, and it says "we did not receive your medical results", so I called the call center and inquired about it. The agent said that they received the Medical Report that we sent, it's just that may be the officer has not gone through it yet that's why it's not yet uploaded to her account. She suggested to wait or send another webform inquiry to submit the Medical Report.

Honestly, I don't know what the next step is, but to wait and hope that there will be movement on my mom's file next week.
It took one month for my mom's IME for visa extension to be reflected on her PGP application. On August 20, I sent the previous IME results and the request letter through the web form. On September 19, eCAS and my CIC showed medical results have been received and you passed the medical exam.

Reactions: Sparkling

g_gurna

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Hi guys,
I got email from CPCM today asking for additional document. It says my document IMM5669 is incomplete
"
IMM 5669 (for all three applicants): The Schedule A (IMM 5669) is missing a handwritten signature. Although the current form states that an electronic signature is acceptable, due to legislation changes as of May 22nd, 2018, a handwritten signature is required for this form. Please provide a newly completed Schedule A (IMM 5669) and ensure that you sign the form by hand once printed. https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/eimm5669e .pdf "

Can someone explain? should I print and do handwritten signatures both? And also it says you can email these documents to them in email received which I don't think so is possible, Is it? I guess I have to mail them out this new form.
Appli Received - June 18th, 2019
Doc Request - Oct 11, 2019
sponsored - mom, dad & brother

Help will be really appreciated.

Thanks

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi guys,
I got email from CPCM today asking for additional document. It says my document IMM5669 is incomplete
"
IMM 5669 (for all three applicants): The Schedule A (IMM 5669) is missing a handwritten signature. Although the current form states that an electronic signature is acceptable, due to legislation changes as of May 22nd, 2018, a handwritten signature is required for this form. Please provide a newly completed Schedule A (IMM 5669) and ensure that you sign the form by hand once printed. https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/eimm5669e .pdf "

Can someone explain? should I print and do handwritten signatures both? And also it says you can email these documents to them in email received which I don't think so is possible, Is it? I guess I have to mail them out this new form.
Appli Received - June 18th, 2019
Doc Request - Oct 11, 2019
sponsored - mom, dad & brother

Thanks
You only have to provide a handwritten signature. Scan it and send it via webform.

galaxyman

Oct 10, 2019
Hello, newbie PA here.
Was able to link to myCIC on Oct 10, I have some questions:

My daughter (the sponsor) received an email yesterday with a letter attached. Here is part of first page (redacted version):

"October 11, 2019

CPC Mississauga – PGP19
P.O. BOX 8020, STN T CSC
OTTAWA, ON
K1G 3H6

Application number: xxxxxxxx

Sponsor's UCI: xxxxxxx

--- --- ---
--- --- ---

TORONTO ON
Canada

Dear Sir/Madam:

This refers to your application to sponsor your parent(s) or grandparent(s) (PGP) --- ---
--- under the Family Class.
Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019.

Your application number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference
number in any future correspondence related to this file. This correspondence also acknowledges
receipt of your payment. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records.

Important information about using a representative:
ETC ETC..... "

1. Is this what is considered to be an AOR?
2. I have linked the application on my account on myCIC. Can my daughter (sponsor) also link the app through an account she sets up? If so, will the information she sees and that which I see be the same?
3. What is the difference between ecas and myCIC, how do I get on ecas, and is it useful to be on ecas also?

4. If she links online as I have done, will we stop receiving email notifications of important updates?
5. What can we expect will happen next?

Incidentally, we (parents) are US citizens living in the US.

Thank you for the very useful help and information people here provide!

Sparkling

Star Member
May 13, 2015
It took one month for my mom's IME for visa extension to be reflected on her PGP application. On August 20, I sent the previous IME results and the request letter through the web form. On September 19, eCAS and my CIC showed medical results have been received and you passed the medical exam.

Thank you for your insight.

Did you also get a message on your myCIC account saying that “we did not receive your medical report”, despite sending it via webform?

This is such a relief. I’m hoping to see updates on her eCAS and CIC soon.

Thanks again and all the best!

Reactions: Gast2019