Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
I have applied my parents this year. I haven't received any other update since then. Is this regular?
Application was received in Mid June.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello Friends

Kindly add me to the tracker:

@robertp @YULIA-2016

Invitation received - April 28, 2019
Received at Ottawa - June 24, 2019
Am sponsoring my Mother who is Indian Citizen.

Regards,
Mandy
You are in the tracker line 621. In which province do you live?

In future, please tag @YULIA-2016 and @robertp to update your info in tracker
  • Sponsor Province:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.:
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:

Reactions: robertp

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
I have applied my parents this year. I haven't received any other update since then. Is this regular?
Application was received in Mid June.
Only those who applied on or before June 6 could see online status now. You may have to wait few more weeks to see your application status online.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have few questions, if the experts can please answer ?

1. I received application received email from CIC on 30th Sep, the file was received on 5th Jun. When can i expect DM on SA side ?
2. I am planning to swtich jobs and take a break in between for 2-3 months, would that affect my file if i do it after the SA approval ??

Please anwser.... Thanks you !!
1. There is no expected ETA.
2. No problem. You should still maintain minimum income for 2019 and 2020.

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Email upload
@YULIA-2016 @robertp

Hi - thank you again for maintaining the tracker. not sure if it needs to be updated in the tracker. my parents bio was done on Oct 9.

Also, a question need some guidance.

they did medical exams this morning. clinic said they use eMedical, so we don't need to do anything. they will submit once they receive all test results, likely in a week. i saw a few ppl said they emailed their results. is there anything I need to do on my end and how long normally it takes for the results to show up in myCIC.

Many thanks.

@bdidol

see you are online, could you share some thoughts. thanks.

they did medical exams this morning. clinic said they use eMedical, so we don't need to do anything. they will submit once they receive all test results, likely in a week. i saw a few ppl said they emailed their results. is there anything I need to do on my end and how long normally it takes for the results to show up in myCIC.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
@bdidol

No need to do anything from your end.

Reactions: gcodtao

niel_ca

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
@bdidol

I didnt have to do anything with my IME results. The doctor we used, she uploaded everything for IRCC.

For all other documents i had to provide, i emailed them.

YRJ

Jun 6, 2015
Why don't you apply for US visa, the appointments are pretty far out for the visa (2 months out). You can fill forms now and secure an appointment closer to when your parents arrive. I did the same thing for my Mother-in-law
My only worry is Visa rejection, then going back to India will be very costly. Not sure what are chances of rejection of B2 visa from Canada for Indian citizen

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
@bdidol

They are right in saying that you do not need to do anything from your end. The panel physician will submit the reports and results to regional medical office (RMO). According to IRCC official statement, it could take up to three months to review medical from the time it received the results. But, it usually doesn't take that long provided that there's no additional medical exams. If additional medical exams are required, it can take quite a while depending on the reason why it is required.

See link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=983&top=4