+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

niel_ca

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Congratulations. Did any other section changed under myCIC, like "Review of additional documents" ? When did you send the PCC/Resume etc ?

Details about your application status

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results
  • August 30, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents
  • We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview Help - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Help - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Help - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Help - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

niel_ca

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Congratulations. Did any other section changed under myCIC, like "Review of additional documents" ? When did you send the PCC/Resume etc ?
Not sure if Congratulations should be in order. I sent everything on Oct 3rd. These status change is a bit too fast IMO. Anyone else going through the same ECAS Update as "Decision Made"?

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Thanks a lot @niel_ca . This is what I was interested in
"We are reviewing the additional documents you provided"

When did you submit your additional documents ?

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Not sure if Congratulations should be in order. I sent everything on Oct 3rd. These status change is a bit too fast IMO. Anyone else going through the same ECAS Update as "Decision Made"?
ECAS change is a very positive sign ! @rhonaleen17 is in same boat as you. His ECAS also changed to "Decision Made"
I am hoping your myCIC will change in due course and you guys will receive a PPR request soon

Hanuman24

Jul 18, 2019
Hi , cdid you get any acknowledgement email after sending pcc and all other documents which are mentioned in email

niel_ca

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Hi , cdid you get any acknowledgement email after sending pcc and all other documents which are mentioned in email
No not an acknowledgement email. However, they reached out to me again regarding my Father's PCC. One of the pages didnt get uploaded properly since i converted that into PDF. They asked for it to be re-uploaded. I got the Additional Document Request Mass email like quite a few people here on Sept 27th and uploaded it all by the next day.

On Oct 3rd, i received the email asking for the re-upload of PCC. That was the last communication. I uploaded it again on that evening (properly this time lol)

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp & @YULIA-2016

Please change status to "Decision Made" on Ecas for Applicant for Oct 10. Also, ECAS is now showing "started processing application on October 10, 2019".
what is your Sponsorship Application In process date?
is your Sponsorship Application DM is on Aug 22?

you mean Oct 10 is your PR Applcation In process date?
is you got DM for PR?

Hanuman24

Jul 18, 2019
No not an acknowledgement email. However, they reached out to me again regarding my Father's PCC. One of the pages didnt get uploaded properly since i converted that into PDF. They asked for it to be re-uploaded. I got the Additional Document Request Mass email like quite a few people here on Sept 27th and uploaded it all by the next day.

On Oct 3rd, i received the email asking for the re-upload of PCC. That was the last communication. I uploaded it again on that evening (properly this time lol)
Ohh that's good .