+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
I am in the same boat, stuck in application received after transferred to Vienna on August 25th. I am the only one from this office. Also I am the rep for my father and he is also here in Canada. There is no real logic how they assign the office for processing.
Crazy Intern Theory II (this is a joke obviously) as a sequel to the Original Crazy Intern Theory

The intern spins a wheel b/w:

IRCC Office in Canada
Local IRCC Office / Native Country
Lead / Major IRCC Office closest to Native Country (e.g. Mexico City for Venezuela, Cuba etc)

Last edited:

ihg

May 9, 2019
Crazy Intern Theory II

The intern spins a wheel b/w:

IRCC Office in Canada
Local IRCC Office / Native Country
Lead / Major IRCC Office closest to Native Country (e.g. Mexico City for Venezuela, Cuba etc)
No true , if your file has dependent listed then it should be bound to go to native country most of the time . In other cases depends upon the background security and work load of LVO.

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
No true , if your file has dependent listed then it should be bound to go to native country most of the time . In other cases depends upon the background security and work load of LVO.
Understood, the theory is obviously a joke (no one spins a wheel for sure) but is there a common understanding on how it happens? If so, can we document it as a viable speculation? I have heard 10 different ideas in the past but with no fulsome clarity...

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
This is happening like more than 20 days or more. I thought the same that may be restricted access.
I have not checked the file online for some days but earlier it was much better. You can focus on a row and if you scroll down the headers were locked but now there seem to be more restrictions.

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017

ihg

May 9, 2019
Understood, the theory is obviously a joke (no one spins a wheel for sure) but is there a common understanding on how it happens? If so, can we document it as a viable speculation? I have heard 10 different ideas in the past but with no fulsome clarity...
Agree , most of the idea are based upon representative but I have a friend who is working in IRCC can not tell much because of privacy but this is what he told me , as a general any minor redflag your file is going to native LVO , dependents in file go to native LVO . background security certian countries , I don't want to name 99% of the time go to Native LVO. Workload also play a factor , if NDVO window is closed to take more files then it will stay in Mississauga

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Agree , most of the idea are based upon representative but I have a friend who is working in IRCC can not tell much because of privacy but this is what he told me , as a general any minor redflag your file is going to native LVO , dependents in file go to native LVO . background security certian countries , I don't want to name 99% of the time go to Native LVO. Workload also play a factor , if NDVO window is closed to take more files then it will stay in Mississauga
This is great, least it provides some clarity. This is more or less in line with how it's tracking. This should help people where parents etc plan to travel and have to work around Bio/PCC etc.

kinetic2214

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Nov-2013
Doc's Request.
22-May-2014
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2013
Med's Request
20-May-2014
Med's Done....
14-July-2014
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
02-Feb-2015
did you got email regarding pcc? or they update in ECASE? Can you please let me know?
I got an email that there is an update to mycic application.
And within app there was a request letter.

ECAS showed there is a correspondance sent on 2nd oct.

immigca

Oct 24, 2014
@strength2 Thank you so much for the details, this is what I exactly think it is the case. I tried to call but the menu has changed, I tried a lot but couldn`t reach an agent. I will try maybe tomorrow. But thank you so much for the details. Appreciated.
Hello, very similar situation and timeline as yours. Haven't received any correspondence from them. I called IRCC, and was advised the marriage certificate for principal applicant is required. Strange thing is, it was sent with the original application. Anyway, I used the web form to submit it.

Let me know what IRCC informs you.

Thanks

Reactions: caninfoseeker

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
@robertp, please update the tracker for username mayorok:

1. Bio request received

2. eCAS update: In Process (in both sides)
What is your in Process Date for Sponsor.