+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

hangza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey there
Sorry for being a pain, I did tried looking for the information online and on this forum but cant find much help and thinking if someone can shed some light here please.
Question: I applied for Parents sponsorship for my parents on 12 June 2019. No news so far, they are from Delhi, India. Is there a way to find out outcome on their application, if something missing etc. Is there a phone number to check application status as i tried with the information provided on their file on online form but no luck. Any help will be helpful. Thanks in advance.

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Lol they might give Jobs to our parents when they land:D

Ha ha, that would be amazing.

I think my parents are done with work when they permanently move. Assuming all goes to plan and they land in July 2020 (tied to my daughters summer vacation); we are targeting summer of 2022 for their permanent move. My dad will be 71 and mom 68. He will wrap up his Architecture practice and I think Golf is all that he will care about and mom has plans to teach yoga (not in it for the money). She has the equivalent of "black-belt in yoga" whatever that is actually called...They are already on Realtor.com scouring condos...

ankitpatel23590

Apr 26, 2014
In the resume you send for them, did you put any e-mail address? If so, is that different than the one in the application?

Also referring to the first two lines of the CPC M letter:

In order to minimize delays, if we do not already have a contact e-mail address for your relative, please have your relative submit a valid email address through our client web
Which form/section ( as part of original package) should we check to see whether IRCC would have PA's email-address? Since I am a representative, I mentioned my email address in Form imm0008 contact information.

HS2018Nov

Jun 24, 2019
Hi,

Looking for definition of dependent for purpose of estimating qualifying income. If my spouse is currently working and earning her own income ($40k+), do I need to count her as a dependent?

Thanks!

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
Ha ha, that would be amazing.

I think my parents are done with work when they permanently move. Assuming all goes to plan and they land in July 2020 (tied to my daughters summer vacation); we are targeting summer of 2022 for their permanent move. My dad will be 71 and mom 68. He will wrap up his Architecture practice and I think Golf is all that he will care about and mom has plans to teach yoga (not in it for the money). She has the equivalent of "black-belt in yoga" whatever that is actually called...They are already on Realtor.com scouring condos...

Honestly them just being around us and our kids is more than enough at than point for us!

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hey there
Sorry for being a pain, I did tried looking for the information online and on this forum but cant find much help and thinking if someone can shed some light here please.
Question: I applied for Parents sponsorship for my parents on 12 June 2019. No news so far, they are from Delhi, India. Is there a way to find out outcome on their application, if something missing etc. Is there a phone number to check application status as i tried with the information provided on their file on online form but no luck. Any help will be helpful. Thanks in advance.
June 12 submission please wait, follow PGP2019 tracker

tag @YULIA-2016 and @robertp to add / update your info in tracker

• Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.:
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :
  • Comment :

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hey there
Wait for few weeks...upto June 6th App got AoR last night.

Check the tracker to see the trend: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit#gid=945174368

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
@ZOYAMAN13 you may want to nudge IRCC. I was in a similar position a couple of weeks back when nothing was moving for me. Cases in the tracker above & below were changing colour daily... We sent in the PCC's by webform, we decided what's the worse that can happen. Lo and behold, things moved within one week after that. Call it coincidence or just their processing, I don't care...but things happened rapidly after that...

Just sharing things at my end, up to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
@ZOYAMAN13 you may want nudge IRCC. I was in a similar position a couple of weeks back when nothing was moving for me. Cases in the tracker above & below were changing colour daily... We sent in the PCC's by webform, we decided what's the worse that can happen. Lo and behold, things moved within one week after that. Call it coincidence or just their processing, I don't care...but things happened rapidly after that...

Just sharing things at my end, up to you.

I hear you and you are absolutely correct. I called them 4 times by now and the last phn call the customer service lady with a very rude tone said I see that you have been calling many times. Theres nothing I can help you with you are not the rerperstative on your parents file. Good bye

Reactions: Rushdanalb