Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Hello Everyone,

I checked my application status and I found the below, but the problem is that I did not receive any email or correspondence letter on September 18, 2019. Is it possible that I see this because they started to work on my Sponsor file to approve the sponsor ? Note that I am living in Quebec, and I did not receive any instructions yet to submit the KIT B. If someone knows or is in similar situation, it will be highly appreciated to share your knowledge.
  1. We received your application to sponsor XXXXXXXXXXX on May 17, 2019.

Dependents listed on the application are: XXXXXXXXXXX.
  2. We started processing your application on September 18, 2019.
  3. We sent you correspondence on July 16, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you correspondence on September 18, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Regards,
S.B
I had the same issue. It said we sent you correspondence on July 16th and I didn't get anything in email or mycIC. I called CIC too and they said there is no document request and probably it was some internal correspondence. Anyways finally Aug 22nd I got biometric request and Aug 27th I got medical request all in myCIc account. Keep checking your myCIC and email for real document requests.

sbakhour

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
I had the same issue. It said we sent you correspondence on July 16th and I didn't get anything in email or mycIC. I called CIC too and they said there is no document request and probably it was some internal correspondence. Anyways finally Aug 22nd I got biometric request and Aug 27th I got medical request all in myCIc account. Keep checking your myCIC and email for real document requests.
@strength2 Thank you so much for the details, this is what I exactly think it is the case. I tried to call but the menu has changed, I tried a lot but couldn`t reach an agent. I will try maybe tomorrow. But thank you so much for the details. Appreciated.

MineshPatel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Hello guys,
I live in Quebec and I have a question in regards to PGP application for my mother-in-law. She is from India.

I just received a letter to submit bio metrics and police certificates for my in-law. She is currently living in Canada on Super Visa.

I believe she will have to go back to India to first get and than submit these documents. Is this correct?
My second question is what is the approximate time frame after submitting bio metrics and police ceritificates before PR is issued?

Has anyone gone through similar formalities? I just wants to know approximate time frame because she is old and alone to go back to India for long time.
Thank you.

guyfromtoronto

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
I see many people got request from CIC from Mississauga office for "RPRF fees, Passport all page copy, PCC, Travel history ( IMM5562e), CV/ Resume" on Sep 27. Anyone who hasn't got this request but still waiting for PCC from CPC - Mississauga? Did you guys try to reach CIC Customer Care and ask whats the reason for the delay in PCC request? I tried but the agent didn't provide details, as I don't have Use of Representative form in my application.

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Hello guys,
I live in Quebec and I have a question in regards to PGP application for my mother-in-law. She is from India.

I just received a letter to submit bio metrics and police certificates for my in-law. She is currently living in Canada on Super Visa.

I believe she will have to go back to India to first get and than submit these documents. Is this correct?
My second question is what is the approximate time frame after submitting bio metrics and police ceritificates before PR is issued?

Has anyone gone through similar formalities? I just wants to know approximate time frame because she is old and alone to go back to India for long time.
Thank you.
Biometrics you can do in US / Mexico.
PCC can be obtained through the consulate here in Canada (Ottawa for your case)
https://www.blsindia-canada.com/pol_clr_cert.php

for timing, please refer to the tracker (see signature below). there ate over 600 cases being tracked and you can look ta the average time per step / in-between steps.

Last edited:

jas89

May 1, 2019
@robertp - Please update below for line # 69

Additional Documents request on 27/09/2019
RPRF fees, Passport all page copy, PCC, Country Specific Requirements,Travel history ( IMM5562e), CV/ Resume

Reactions: robertp

ihg

May 9, 2019
I see, just call them and check if the additional document that you submitted through webform was included the application.

Irrespective of submitting proactively, I did get the same email (as others) on Sept 27th to submit additional docs and PCC. So submitted again on Sept 27th via email.

It is clear to me that all will have to provide PCC, so obtaining it proactively will help wrt to timing. A few people have to obtain PCC from various countries so best to obtain beforehand (i.e. now)

Also birth Certificates / school certificates (Country specific for India) - this also takes time. So best to obtain now.
I got confirmation through email that PCC is received and forwarded to the concerned office . I think I will wait for few more days before contact them . My LVO is CPC Mississauga and medical passed on July 30. The only issue I have Bio I did in US it is updated on my CIC but under bio tab it say bio metrics not received

ihg

May 9, 2019
I see many people got request from CIC from Mississauga office for "RPRF fees, Passport all page copy, PCC, Travel history ( IMM5562e), CV/ Resume" on Sep 27. Anyone who hasn't got this request but still waiting for PCC from CPC - Mississauga? Did you guys try to reach CIC Customer Care and ask whats the reason for the delay in PCC request? I tried but the agent didn't provide details, as I don't have Use of Representative form in my application.
I am in same situation , did not recd the PCC request or the generic letter every body got