waived
Passport Req..
22-02-2012 Passport sent: 27-02-2012 RPRF encashed on 23rd march
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2012.......
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Hello,
Looking at conversation regarding medical condition I am bit nurvous about my application. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer in December 2014. Treatment was done and unfortunately it hit back again in January 2017. She started again fighting back and now fully cured. However as recommended by oncologist she is still taking maintenance therapy once in every three weeks. How this situation will be seen from CIC. Technically she is fully cured. Also she is part of application as dependent and my father is a principal applicant. Any advise/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

YYCIAMHERE

Apr 14, 2019
@robertp @YULIA-2016
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People: 2
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: Kenya
  • Sponsor Province:AB
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 26, 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 24, 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): August 27, 2019
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.: Received App
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :
  • Comment :

Last edited:
Reactions: robertp

Cartos2019

Aug 5, 2019
Hi everyone, please I need your advice. On ecas the sponsorship status shows we sent you a correspondence on Sept 13 ..but I did not receive anything.
I called cic and they said the sponsor's eligibility is still being reviewed and that there are no updates on the file. I am so worried.

I apologize because I know this must have been discussed already. Please help.

new101user

Apr 25, 2019
You need not to worry, go ahead with medicals, discuss with the panel physician and submit complete history of the treatment.. CIC will followup with the Doctor and will ask you to complete your father's treatment. it might delay your application a bit, but they won't reject your application.

Me and My friend applied for skilled worker in 2014, during the process, he was diagnosed with some kind of Cancer about an month before he got his medical request. He started his treatment from Apollo hospital, went through Chemo and then radiation. CIC asked about the history and all the details of the treatment and followed up with the doctor.

I got my PR in March 2015 and he got his PR in Oct 2015.
Good Luck.
Hi, thank you for the info. This is a positive info and it gives me much hope. Thank you

cutekady08

Jul 5, 2013
Hi everyone, please I need your advice. On ecas the sponsorship status shows we sent you a correspondence on Sept 13 ..but I did not receive anything.
I called cic and they said the sponsor's eligibility is still being reviewed and that there are no updates on the file. I am so worried.

I apologize because I know this must have been discussed already. Please help.
Hi, my ECAS had the same info about a correspondence sent Aug 19 for which I did not receive any email. I called and they said it was for checking sponsor eligibility and they confirmed they did not request anything. Exactly one month later Sept 19, I got biometrics request. Just give it some time.:)

OKTree

Jan 15, 2019
Today I checked myCIC, it says
  • September 22, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
does it mean my mom's medical is fine? I'm just waiting for PCC request but it seems LVO-M is slow on that?
@robertp

acalinao

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
@YULIA-2016 and @robertp

Please update the tracker with my information.
  • Sponsored People: Mother and Dependents
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: Philippines
  • Sponsor Province: BC
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 24, 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 19, 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.:
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,
Looking at conversation regarding medical condition I am bit nurvous about my application. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer in December 2014. Treatment was done and unfortunately it hit back again in January 2017. She started again fighting back and now fully cured. However as recommended by oncologist she is still taking maintenance therapy once in every three weeks. How this situation will be seen from CIC. Technically she is fully cured. Also she is part of application as dependent and my father is a principal applicant. Any advise/feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Depends what kind of maintenance medication. This sounds like chemo infusion. Plus you have to count doctors visits and frequent scans.

Reactions: MITESHKAPADIA

Cabeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Hi everyone,

I have a question for the colleagues doing the QC process.

I've been charged by QC gov last Friday (the 20th ) and today (25th) I haven't received any AOR that the process has been started.

I understand that there is a delay been the credit card charges and the starting of the processs, but:

Can someone who has already received the QC AOR share how long it took between one and the other?

I just want to make sure that nothing was lost in the mail or something like that...

Thank you !

Nav2132

Sep 14, 2013
Brampton ON
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-10-2014
Med's Request
21-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2015
LANDED..........
10-02-2015
Hello

I have question regarding Medicals. My mom went through medicals on 18th Sep, but still there is nothing updated in myCIC account.
any Idea how many days it normally takes to update there ?

She enrolled for Bio-metrics today, i.e. 25th Sep, in India and it is already showing on myCIC.

Thanks

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi everyone,

I have a question for the colleagues doing the QC process.

I've been charged by QC gov last Friday (the 20th ) and today (25th) I haven't received any AOR that the process has been started.

I understand that there is a delay been the credit card charges and the starting of the processs, but:

Can someone who has already received the QC AOR share how long it took between one and the other?

I just want to make sure that nothing was lost in the mail or something like that...

Thank you !
Credit card charge is your AoR issue date. soon you will get AoR via regular mail. ( before Saturday)

Check tracker "Additional document request" to see timeline for QC

Last edited: