+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
hello experts!

I am June 6th applicant... expecting AOR anytime now as per the trend.. just saw someone from June 5th was able to link app...

My ecas is pre maturely activated by crazy intern.. on my dad's ecas it shows CANADIAN address as they WERE in canada till now... they just left back for HOME (INDIA)... should i update/change the contact information and inform IRCC ? not sure what are the implications/ further steps like .. bio metrics/ medicals after AOR and the time line... any inputs are much appreciated... thanks in advance...
You are from which country? CPC-M is slow to send the PCC, but at the end they might process faster, who knows!

Wait till you see the AoR.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi guys how long does medical exam usually take? My parents biometric is 1 hour and 45 minutes after their medical exam, will they have enough time? They are getting their medical exam together (2 people) please advise
You should probably try to get a new schedule. Don't know where they are or the commute distance between the two places, the time window would e probably very tight.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html#exam

Reactions: Yiming59

rnts

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
You're sponsoring parents from Sg as well?

My parents got request for biometrics and medical on Tuesday (17th Sept) and Wednesday (18th Sept) this week respectively.

The deadline for the medical is 17 Oct 2019.

When was your application received by IRCC?
@nayr69sg, I cannot see your timeline in the sheet. When do you submit your PGP application to Ottawa? When did you receive SA letter? Is you visa office at Singapore?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
@nayr69sg, I cannot see your timeline in the sheet. When do you submit your PGP application to Ottawa? When did you receive SA letter? Is you visa office at Singapore?
He will not share his timeline...he had some history in this thread. There are few like him, who like to get all the info and benefits by coming to this forum and accessing the tracker, but not willing to share anything.

Reactions: Darjeeling_Man

rinkupatel.dmj

Mar 13, 2013
Toronto, ON, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2013
Doc's Request.
15/05/2014
AOR Received.
11-12-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with the Application
File Transfer...
21-12-2013
Med's Request
UPFRONT - 12-04-2014
Med's Done....
ECAS UPDATED: 25-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2014 / Change of VO 11-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
LANDED..........
31-12-2014 @ Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls
Hello Experts,

As we all are anxiously waiting for PCC from CPC-M I've a question.
  1. Does anyone know if we have to submit the PCC in "ORIGINAL" to CPC-M or Ottawa ?
  2. If NOT then do we need to send it via web form ?
I wanted to know this as my Mom is planning to go back to our home country for couple months. So I wonder if CPC-M starts sending PCC while she is in India, then she can get her PCC from India itself.
Now due to fact that if IRCC requires it to be submitted in original then she have to first send it to me. Than I shall forward it to CPC-M or Ottawa via Canada Post. As IRCC recommends to send documents via Canada Post.

Or else if it is via webform then I don't have any issues. I just wanted to be prepared for it.

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
You are from which country? CPC-M is slow to send the PCC, but at the end they might process faster, who knows!

Wait till you see the AoR.

Well.. now i am a Canadian Citizen.. originally from INDIA... does it makes a difference? I havent got AOR yet..

if i understand it correctly... the file might get processed to New Delhi VO?

can you please clarify the "faster process" thing.. is it related to VO? thanks

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello Experts,

As we all are anxiously waiting for PCC from CPC-M I've a question.
  1. Does anyone know if we have to submit the PCC in "ORIGINAL" to CPC-M or Ottawa ?
  2. If NOT then do we need to send it via web form ?
I wanted to know this as my Mom is planning to go back to our home country for couple months. So I wonder if CPC-M starts sending PCC while she is in India, then she can get her PCC from India itself.
Now due to fact that if IRCC requires it to be submitted in original then she have to first send it to me. Than I shall forward it to CPC-M or Ottawa via Canada Post. As IRCC recommends to send documents via Canada Post.

Or else if it is via webform then I don't have any issues. I just wanted to be prepared for it.
Scan copy is fine.

Reactions: rinkupatel.dmj

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Well.. now i am a Canadian Citizen.. originally from INDIA... does it makes a difference? I havent got AOR yet..

if i understand it correctly... the file might get processed to New Delhi VO?

can you please clarify the "faster process" thing.. is it related to VO? thanks
Yes..NDVO processing faster at this time..but until the whole process finished, it's hard to get an idea about which LVO would be faster.

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

Chintspatel

Apr 4, 2018
Dear All,
I have been wondering why we haven't yet heard about my mom's PGP application. Can anyone please let me know the current timeline trend? I sent the paper application on 03 June 2019 and have since also tried to find the application online so that I could link it but all in vain.

bsiddi

May 11, 2019
Hi guys, need your opinion, I got sponsorship decion made on Sep3 and the PR status was In Process stage at that time. Today, PR status changed back to 'Application Received' in ECAS. What does it mean? Is there something wrong in the application?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi guys, need your opinion, I got sponsorship decion made on Sep3 and the PR status was In Process stage at that time. Today, PR status changed back to 'Application Received' in ECAS. What does it mean? Is there something wrong in the application?
Is your LVO is London?
London VO received your PR file and will soon in process @ London.

Mira2019

Sep 1, 2019
Quebec
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Question to sponsors and parents born in USSR. Which country do you select when checking ecas? And which country did you select in the sponsorship application itself? My application was delivered on June 3rd and ecas is unavailable. I am checking it daily, and I saw in the tracker that many other people are in the same boat, but I am also not sure if I am selecting the right country when I check.
Try both: USSR and your current country (Russia). I know that I wrote USSR, so I fill in USSR in ECAS.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Dear All,
I have been wondering why we haven't yet heard about my mom's PGP application. Can anyone please let me know the current timeline trend? I sent the paper application on 03 June 2019 and have since also tried to find the application online so that I could link it but all in vain.
PGP2019 tracker

Please tag @YULIA-2016 and @robertp to add / update your info in tracker

• Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.:
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date: