+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
Your LVO was CPC- Mississauga. Where did your parents send their passports?
Jul 31 if my memory serves, the same day I received PPR, I believe it's on the tracker, search my previous post for a full timeline if you are interested.

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
Congratulation, if you dont mind can you tell me how many days it took to get Passport request after medical was completed.
My mother in law medical passed on 26th august
If you just received and passed IME recently, you need to wait for PCC first. A bunch of us received doc request including PCC BEFORE IME and even before DM1, that's why the whole process was so much quicker. If you see the people who got PPR so far, you will see that pattern.

Reactions: Canada_Super

bsiddi

May 11, 2019
CIC send email 3-5 days after you ecas updated to DM. Check your junk / Spam inbox . Your DM is on Sept 9.

As you mention on previous post that your PR file ecas status reverts back to Appl received means your PR file not process at CPC-M and going to London.
Thanks Rob!

sgarcha35

Dec 3, 2018
@robertp @YULIA-2016
Hi guys I had a question regarding biometrics.
I have decision made status as of sept 5th and recieved IME request thereafter .
Never got biometrics request .
But my friend recommended to book an appointment in advance anyway and asked me to keep rescheduling until we get the request .
I messed up and forgot the password and could not cancel it(it was today )and in 2 days my parents are heading back to canada .
They have super visa .
I have sent webform request but today .
Was wondering if that could affect our PGP application processing at all
Any advise will be appreciated.
Thank you

Samip29

Aug 25, 2019
@robertp

CIC-Ottawa has received application on 8th May and then they have requested IMM5669 on 22nd August and I replied back 24th August but then after no update, even I did not get my AoR number yet. Any idea or suggestion?

Thanks!

Chintspatel

Apr 4, 2018
Hello experts,
My mom who is the primary applicant is planning to Visit Canada in a couple of months. Can you guys please let me know if it would be beneficial for her to stay back in home country (India) and clear the medical or PCC or other critical steps before flying to Canada??