Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
@YULIA-2016 @robertp

Please update line 233 moabbasi

Sponsorship app in-process Aug 30

Received email to send Death Certificate of my father in law on Aug 30.

Possibly DM on same date Aug 30.

Applicant Status: In Process
Medical Request sent: Sept 5

Reactions: robertp

pgp_ns

Jul 10, 2019
I would question the clinic... What does "they may have submitted report to IRCC in 10 days" even mean? They should be able to tell you if it has been submitted or not. If they are not giving you a clear answer, that just means that they may have not submitted it yet.

I called my clinic after a week the medicals were done and they hadn't submitted the report yet, but they were honest about it and said the Dr. is too busy to review the results and I should call back after 10 business days. I called them back after 10 business days and they told me that it hasn't been uploaded still, but should definitely be done in the next 2 days. I decided not to call them before 2 days were over, but MyCIC got the update on the morning of the 3rd day (the day I was supposed to call them for another update).

TL;DR... Your clinic should give you a clear picture - if the report has been uploaded yet or not.
Hi, I called clinic multiple times. Every time they are saying we upload the reports in 10 business days. If we haven't called you during this time then there is no issue and your reports uploaded from us. In case of any issue , you will hear either from us or IRCC. However, they are not checking status with IME no or giving any confirmation. At the same time there is no update in ECAS or CIC. Its been almost 3 weeks after completion of medical and no update.

hnsh0039

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Hi, I called clinic multiple times. Every time they are saying we upload the reports in 10 business days. If we haven't called you during this time then there is no issue and your reports uploaded from us. In case of any issue , you will hear either from us or IRCC. However, they are not checking status with IME no or giving any confirmation. At the same time there is no update in ECAS or CIC. Its been almost 3 weeks after completion of medical and no update.
Hi, I have same thing like yours. Medical exam was done Aug 19 and no update on MyCic or Ecas. Doctor told me medical was sent Aug 23. I also confirmed with CIC agent today morning and they said medical exams have been received and under review. I guess we just have to wait!!

pgp_ns

Jul 10, 2019
Hi, I have same thing like yours. Medical exam was done Aug 19 and no update on MyCic or Ecas. Doctor told me medical was sent Aug 23. I also confirmed with CIC agent today morning and they said medical exams have been received and under review. I guess we just have to wait!!
Hi, thanks , looks we are in same boat. At least your doctor has confirmed the report is sent. My doctor is giving diplomatic answer. Anyway, I will also check with CIC agent tomorrow if they have received medical exam or not..

gestacio

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
I got a 2nd AOR letter in my email today. My 1st was Sep 4. I compared the 2 ans they contain the exact same content. Is this normal?

Reactions: robertp

philchen

Oct 23, 2018
As I mention they are still in may applications. Mine is end of may application got AOR last week. So may be in next week of so you might get your AOR too
Congrats! When your submission was received? Mine was received on May 30 and got nothing yet. Thanks!