+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

gestacio

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Aw

Been more than a week now. Still no AOR. Please update line 122 @robertp @YULIA-2016 I was able to link my appl Aug 26 and just checked ecas today Sep 4 already in process.
@robertp & @YULIA-2016 Sorry, in process for both SA & PA. In SA said started processing on Sep 3. Also, I called IRCC regarding the AOR. The agent said that the AOR was cancelled when they sent me the correspondence for the additional docs. She said not to worry about it as long as the application is in process. Any thoughts on this?

Reactions: robertp

s_Fanous

Apr 2, 2015
I sent my documents in June 14th 2019 and have not received anything since. How did you check in ecas? what kind of identification did you use to see the status or you received file number from cic?
My documents were received on June 14th and I still have not received anything. Guess the files have piled up.

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Does ecas application received means my application is accepted under the intake of this year ? or should i wait AOR to confirm this ?

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, I am a sponsor and my partner is co-sponsor, we both recently changed our employer, DO we have to let CIC know about our new employer ? or they will ask if they need to know?
no, you don't need to. However, you should maintain the income level making sure it meets the requirement.

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, my parents were in Canada on Tourist Visa when I submitted the application. Application received in Ottawa on May 29, 2019. No update yet. Since then, my parents have gone back to India. Should I inform IRCC now? if yes, how? OR should I wait for the ECAS update and then link the application and then send via webform. Please advise. Thank you.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Does ecas application received means my application is accepted under the intake of this year ? or should i wait AOR to confirm this ?
You have to wait for AoR...& by the way their is no "official intake cap" this year. The cap is all who got the invitation to apply.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi everyone, my parents were in Canada on Tourist Visa when I submitted the application. Application received in Ottawa on May 29, 2019. No update yet. Since then, my parents have gone back to India. Should I inform IRCC now? if yes, how? OR should I wait for the ECAS update and then link the application and then send via webform. Please advise. Thank you.
Wait...they will have a hard time to find you app as it's not in the system yet and this update will have zero impact on your file.

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wait...they will have a hard time to find you app as it's not in the system yet and this update will have zero impact on your file.
Thanks for your reply, Bdidol. Correct me if I am wrong, if my parents are in India, wouldn't the file be transferred to NDVO instead of Mississauga VO when the application goes IN PROCESS? I have heard NDVO is much faster compared to Mississauga VO.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Thanks for your reply, Bdidol. Correct me if I am wrong, if my parents are in India, wouldn't the file be transferred to NDVO instead of Mississauga VO when the application goes IN PROCESS? I have heard NDVO is much faster compared to Mississauga VO.
Not necessarily...based on what was reported, there is no hard and fast policy about this LVO

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
For anyone who was requested for parent(s) death certificate, did you receive physical mail request, email request, or just a notification on MyCIC linked application?