+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

nescody

Jul 24, 2019
@robertp @YULIA-2016 Please update line 326
Application Linked. First time tried this morning, I might be able to link earlier (not sure).

Update:
Sponser + Co-signer + parents = total number of family 4 (1+1+2) (excluding kids) Worked for me

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Is anyone else left frustrated at the time it takes for the sponsor status to move on from "In Process" to "Decision Made"?? I believe the IRCC carries out background checks and looks at the NOA's for the sponsor but whereas some people get it after 1-3 days, i'm at day 35 and still not movement.
I am in the same boat and equally frustrated. Ottawa recieving date is 10 May, In Process date is 8 Aug. After that no DM, no SA or no request for addl/new documents. IRCC guy handing our files might be on long leave or forgotten our files. I am thinking of ordering GCMS notes.

Reactions: robreeves

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
I am in the same boat and equally frustrated. Ottawa recieving date is 10 May, In Process date is 8 Aug. After that no DM, no SA or no request for addl/new documents. IRCC guy handing our files might be on long leave or forgotten our files. I am thinking of ordering GCMS notes.
I had the same issue when i had applied for my passport. My security check took way longer than expected and all i kept getting told was its within the timescales. I did order the GCMS notes it it just told me that everything had passed minus the security check which was blank and they were waiting on information for

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
My timeline is exactly same as yours. In the tracker, i think we are 3-4 people from May 10th waiting for Bio/DM.
But some people from may 08-09 are also waiting whereas May 15th is into DM stage.
Hopefully we will get DM/SA this week.

Reactions: robreeves

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
I had the same issue when i had applied for my passport. My security check took way longer than expected and all i kept getting told was its within the timescales. I did order the GCMS notes it it just told me that everything had passed minus the security check which was blank and they were waiting on information for
In this case before SA, if they are taking longer, does it mean they are checking sponsor’s background etc?