+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Janet2011

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the response but I have no clue where to get the IME number? She got her first medical in the Philippines. I hope it is still valid
It is valid for a year. If she was using myCIC, you can find the medical request letter there. Or if she got it by mail and you can find it. You should submit this letter by webform. If you can not find the number or letter, you always can try to send a request (with receipts) by webform. But I'm afraid that you may have to do it again.

lindalala

May 24, 2019
@YULIA-2016
Please update: Line 116 User name: lindalala
Received Biometrics Request Letter August 28, 2019 for primary applicant, no DM yet.
Is this weird?
August 29, 2019, ECAS changed to "Decision Made". :) The agent over the phone actually told me Sponsor Approved.

I phoned in IRCC this morning because I only received Biometrics Collection letter for my Dad (the principal applicant), nothing for my mom (the dependent). The agent suggested me to go ahead complete my Dad's first. I am not sure if this is normal though.

Last edited:
Reactions: idefix and robertp

RockerMe

Jan 12, 2019
It is valid for a year. If she was using myCIC, you can find the medical request letter there. Or if she got it by mail and you can find it. You should submit this letter by webform. If you can not find the number or letter, you always can try to send a request (with receipts) by webform. But I'm afraid that you may have to do it again.
May I know what will make her to redo it again?

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
August 29, 2019, ECAS changed to "Decision Made". :) The agent over the phone actually told me Sponsor Approved.

I phoned in IRCC this morning because I only received Biometrics Collection letter for my Dad (the principal applicant), nothing for my mom (the dependent). The agent suggested me to go ahead complete my Dad's first. I am not sure if this is normal though.
Was your mom in Canada when you sent the application in May?

MITESHKAPADIA

Apr 19, 2011
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
PER received on 21st December 2011
AOR Received.
24-01-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
22-02-2012
Med's Done....
24-02-2012 Medical sent: 27-02-2012 RPRF encashed on 23rd march
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22-02-2012 Passport sent: 27-02-2012 RPRF encashed on 23rd march
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2012.......
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
  1. read this : Link:
  2. read this : Link :
  3. still not able to link. give a call to CIC
Thank you. That's very helpful. I will try accordingly. I am still bit confused on number of people in application.
My situation is we have three members in canada. Myself, my spouse and my 7 years old daughter. We are sponsoring my father and mother. Based on this I tried with 4 members. Am I understanding it correctly?

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013
Thank you. That's very helpful. I will try accordingly. I am still bit confused on number of people in application.
My situation is we have three members in canada. Myself, my spouse and my 7 years old daughter. We are sponsoring my father and mother. Based on this I tried with 4 members. Am I understanding it correctly?
If your wife is co-signer then 4 otherwise 3.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
  • if you have co-signer total number = 4
  • if you don't have cosigner Total number = 3
(do not count your 7 year daughter.)

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
I got PCC request for my parents today. No Medical tho.
PGP2019 tracker

Please tag @YULIA-2016 and @robertp to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.:
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:

Reactions: idefix

rnts

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hi, My sponsorship approval letter is showing Singapore as the LVO. Can parents do their medical from Canada(while on supervisa)?

Reactions: robertp