+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ligm

Jan 24, 2013
Congrats for receiving the request.
How do you know its CPC-Missisauga ?,
What we noticed is that the PCC is being requested only by New Delhi and other LVO's so most likely your VO is not Mississauga

BLABLA:

Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to:
Overseas Family Class CPC Mississauga – FCP OVS APR PO BOX 6100, Station A Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4

Yiming59

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
People who have applicants from China please advise.
Were you asked to submit photocopies and notarized versions of your Hukou booklet at any point?

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
I've been in that kinds of anxiety before...trust me...I'm not here to judge you. I just wanna let you know that don't be so tense cuz you cannot control anything. If CIC is going to contact you, they will give you 1 month to respond so even if you only check once a week it does not really matter.

Sure, it is difficult to understand that it doesn't depend on genuine documents or eligibility problems. Many started the process years ago and have a lot of information that even being eligible with genuine documents it is not guaranteed that one day depending on elections or any other change the program can be paused and it can take years to bring parents to Canada. Everybody's case is different, and yes for many sponsors it is very stressful. So, not judge without knowing why people are stressful worrying a lot and asking so many questions. If it works for you check once a month, but it maybe doesn't work for others ;)

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
BLABLA:

Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to:
Overseas Family Class CPC Mississauga – FCP OVS APR PO BOX 6100, Station A Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4
My intention was not to offend you, but I was genuinely interested in knowing the local VO given IRCC request of all documents in one shot.
Thanks for the update. When was your application received by IRCC ?
Are you a PGP-2019 applicant or 2018. You are not in the tracker.

Last edited:

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Hi all and @robertp! Would you know how long it takes to get the SA letter after the status gets updated in ECAS? My account is not linked as per my lawyer's request. Thanks ;)

newandold

Jan 30, 2017
Hi all and @robertp! Would you know how long it takes to get the SA letter after the status gets updated in ECAS? My account is not linked as per my lawyer's request. Thanks ;)
I am just wondering did you get medical request today? I am asking, as my status also changed to DM on Aug 22, I did not get SA letter or medical request yet, but it seems a lot who got DM status on or before Aug 23, got medical request today.

Reactions: idefix

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
I am just wondering did you get medical request today? I am asking, as my status also changed to DM on Aug 22, I did not get SA letter or medical request yet, but it seems a lot who got DM status on or before Aug 23, got medical request today.
I didn't :( I hope we all get IME soon!

ligm

Jan 24, 2013
My intention was not to offend you, but I was genuinely interested in knowing the local VO given IRCC request of all documents in one shot.
Thanks for the update. When was your application received by IRCC ?
Are you a PGP-2019 applicant or 2018. You are not in the tracker.
July 15 AOR, July 23 Request BIO fees, ME, All documents....

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Those submitted in June, did anyone of you get AOR? I am still waiting to hear back from CIC. Meanwhile, it seems like my parents are not interested in relocating to Canada as their parents are still alive and they need to remain in their home country to take care of them. I am now struggling with how to keep their minimum residency once they get PR status.

Just a curious thought, what would you do to help your parents integrate in this new society, my parents are over 60 years old so working is not an option, they have already worked their whole life and have enough savings to support themselves for the next 50 years. My parents have many times visited Vancouver (3 months each time), they enjoyed it but no intention of staying longer.
I applied for my parents who were more or less in the same boat...didn't want to come here and etc etc. But I know even now no one is there to take care of them...what will happen in 5-10 yrs time. It's not like ever year you have an opening to apply.