+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Sumeet2019

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hello , I need a guidance in Linking my application . My ECAS was updated on Aug 20th which stated "Application received" , I have not received any correspondence after that . I am trying to link the application using the credentials of sponsored person , which is my Dad in this case . But i have not been able to do so as it says No applications found . Can you please guide me in right direction . Thanks

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello , I need a guidance in Linking my application . My ECAS was updated on Aug 20th which stated "Application received" , I have not received any correspondence after that . I am trying to link the application using the credentials of sponsored person , which is my Dad in this case . But i have not been able to do so as it says No applications found . Can you please guide me in right direction . Thanks
for May 23 submission for now Ecas will sho Appl received, its normal
to link application > please enter PA UCI / Passport and count family member with formula = [Sponsor + if cosigner] no kids + [ PA + if Dep]
more details : https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/

Reactions: Sumeet2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Well, I was worried about the PGP2019 application so finally called CIC (Aug 26@4:00 pm) and they were able to locate the file but would not give any information. They said the file is at the office and but they haven't acknowledged yet. Checked ECAS in the morning of Aug27 around 7:00 am and now ECAS shows application received. I was able to link the application to the account. however, I still haven't received an AOR letter or any other acknowledgment

The file received at CIC- May23/2019
ECAS status changed to application received - Aug 27/2019

Goodluck everyone!!
Please tag "robertp" with the below info so that he can add you in the tracker:

• Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:

yangshi1990

Jun 26, 2019
Something weird on myCIC today.

Main page has this new message "Application Profile Updated".
and under Medicals it says "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." Funny thing, no medicals requested or undertaken till date. Parents don't have Supervisa.

Glitch? Anyone else experienced this?
I saw the exactly same message in my CIC account as well! Hopefully the Medical Request will come soon...

aviralanand2007

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019

this is what I did this morning to link the application

Category- Permanent residence
Sub Category- Family class (parent& grand Parent)
Application details-
Select" Family name, given name and DOB)
Applicant personal information- Passport
# of family member=3 (sponsor+co sponsor +applicant)- this might be different for you

Reactions: Sumeet2019

ligm

Jan 24, 2013
You get an email from IRCC with a PDF mentioning it

Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted on behalf of XYZ ABC and family (if applicable).

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative will be processed at CPC-Mississauga. This office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

I didn't receive mail or email like that.

I was requested by CPC-Mississauga to do ME and PCC, IMM5669 and IMM 5406 update.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Is that normal?

aviralanand2007

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Please tag "robertp" with the below info so that he can add you in the tracker:

• Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
@robertp @YULIA-2016
  • Sponsored People: 1
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 25/2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 23 /2019
  • Application linked: Aug 27/2019
  • ECAS status changed to application received- Aug27/2019

Reactions: robertp

aviralanand2007

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
I didn't receive mail or email like that.

I was requested by CPC-Mississauga to do ME and CPP, IMM5669 and IMM 5406 update.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Is that normal?
This is normal, it happened to me on the PGP2018 application side for my parents. I never received any email for sponsorship approval.
Make sure you keep track of items in CIC linked account, keep sending them form, etc they need