+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

macwhitby

Nov 18, 2016
Whitby
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
Do we have to Inform CIC, if the primary applicant travel back to their home country (India) from Canada or if they are visiting a foreign country (USA) etc ?

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Thanks, but i am not able to link my cic,can you kindly let me know how to link it?
If you are putting all correct information and still can not link, then call IRCC. People have found that sometimes, IRCC records had some spelling or date mistakes and hence not able to link.
I am assuming you already have a myCIC account but you are not able to link to application in-spite of using correct information for your parent and total number of members in the application.

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
If you are putting all correct information and still can not link, then call IRCC. People have found that sometimes, IRCC records had some spelling or date mistakes and hence not able to link.
I am assuming you already have a myCIC account but you are not able to link to application in-spite of using correct information for your parent and total number of members in the application.
Thanks

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
@robertp @YULIA-2016 - update for May 9 application: My Ecas turned DM this morning. I didn’t receive Biometric request so far and hopefully they don’t send after DM. PA status is In process !!! Thank you

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Did you link to your MyCIC account? Or maybe your parents are/were in Canada when you sent the application?
Yes it’s linked to mycic account & my mom is in Canada

JasonDyk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hi members,
I am asking this on behalf of my friend. He got a request to submit his father's death certificate.
In the letter they have given him the fax number to send the certificate.

What is the best way to submit it? also, do you have to send a notarized copy?

Any help from any members would be much appreciated.

Thanks

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Something weird on myCIC today.

Main page has this new message "Application Profile Updated".
and under Medicals it says "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." Funny thing, no medicals requested or undertaken till date. Parents don't have Supervisa.

Glitch? Anyone else experienced this?

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Something weird on myCIC today.

Main page has this new message "Application Profile Updated".
and under Medicals it says "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." Funny thing, no medicals requested or undertaken till date. Parents don't have Supervisa.

Glitch? Anyone else experienced this?
Yes, you will soon receive a medical request, if not already done so.