+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Based on the tracker, my assumption is around 4 weeks from AOR we can expect Decision made on sponsorship plus maybe IME or biometrics???
If I have learned something from this process is “don’t assume anything”
I got AOR on July 11th and no decision made so far , don’t judge the whole process because 1 person out of 500 for PPR already

Reactions: geol

Gast2019

Star Member
May 11, 2019
@robertp @YULIA-2016

Please update my line in the tracker - 188

They started processing my application on August 15. I also checked ecas this morning and the sponsorship application is now decision made.

Clicked into it and see this message:
  1. We started processing your application on August 15, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence on August 15, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Is the correspondence the Biometrics request? Or is it regarding the decision? (I never received AoR in my email, I did receive it in snail mail though.)
@robertp

Reactions: robertp

Shawarma

Jul 31, 2010
Hello - Is it normal for only principal applicant to receive Biometric request and not dependent spouse? Does only PA need to provide biometrics. Will appreciate any clarifications! Thank you ...

Pavel

Aug 5, 2011
Received AOR. eCAS status is good. However I unable to made a link. I need someone who can help me step by step or need guide.

Canada_Super

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
When you go for Medicals, does the physician give you the reports or they themselves submit it to IRCC ?.
Do they hand over anything at all, any receipt etc ?

The medical letter mentions this
"To obtain a copy of your Immigration Medical Examination please ask the panel physician at the time of your appointment."

Anyone of you here did that ?

The physician will hand over an acknowledgement slip .You don't have to send anything , the physician will send it to IRCC .

Reactions: snganu

dreamsite

May 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received AOR yesterday evening!

Application received on May 22nd. Please update the tracker. (Line 267)

Canada_Super

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Has anyone done Medicals at "Max multi Specialty Center, Delhi" and what is the experience ?
It's good & professional . The Tests are done quickly although there is some waiting after the Tests for doctor to see you . The fees is Rs.5,700/- for immigration . If one has a car then there is valet parking in the stilts .

Reactions: snganu

sri82@av

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
@robertp @YULIA-2016
I finally got my AOR and link mycic today on August 16.
Please add my information on the tracker
Application sent: May 3
Additional document: July 5
AOR: August 16 and could check ecas and link mycic today.
parents are living in Canada, they are from India.

sri82@av

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Hi Experts,

i was able to link my application in My(sponser) login and also was able link in my dad(PA) login.
Is that normal?

salviDec2017

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Hi Guys,

I've been following different forums on Canada Visa since my PR days. I am so thankful to be a part of such helpful community. I was wondering if anyone from the forum can offer me an advice regarding the following concern.
My application recieved date is May 24th
but I got additional documents request on August 8th and I sent them the documents on 9th and haven't recieved any response from them
My question is whether I should call IRCC up to confirm the status of the application since it's been a week since I had sent the documents via email or should I wait for a few weeks. I'm certain my email works since I've always been getting their feedback on that email.
I understand that patience is the key but just want to be cautious here.
Appreciate your response. :)
So No ecas update like app recvd or AoR yet?.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi Guys,

I've been following different forums on Canada Visa since my PR days. I am so thankful to be a part of such helpful community. I was wondering if anyone from the forum can offer me an advice regarding the following concern.
My application recieved date is May 24th
but I got additional documents request on August 8th and I sent them the documents on 9th and haven't recieved any response from them
My question is whether I should call IRCC up to confirm the status of the application since it's been a week since I had sent the documents via email or should I wait for a few weeks. I'm certain my email works since I've always been getting their feedback on that email.
I understand that patience is the key but just want to be cautious here.
Appreciate your response. :)
1. How did you sent them?
2. As you only sent then on Aug 9, they will not check your fil again till early Sept. You have to wait till then for AoR

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi

I just got email today asking me to submit IMM 1344 within 30 days
I reviewed the one I submitted and it looks complete to me

in the letter they didnt explain what is missing
I am lost of what to do

I will have to wait till Monday to call them to understand

Did anyone have similar issue

I am from Quebec

One possible issue is that I sent the older version ? but my application was received on May 27 so before the new version was even created
Also by mistake I ticked on question 8 which they say I shouldnt answer but the document refuse to unselect the answer . could it be the reason ?

here is the part from the email

IMM 1344: A current, completed and signed Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344) with completed eligibility assessment
questions. Sponsors who reside or intend to reside in Quebec do not need to complete Questions 8, 9, 10 or 15 on this form. Please note that the Principal Applicant listed on the IMM0008 must also be also listed in Part 1, question 4 of the IMM1344. This form must be completed by you, the sponsor, and co-signer if applicable, and the person you want to sponsor. You must submit the most recent version of this form (06-2019). https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm1344e.pdf

Thanks
No one so far got doc request for older version. Plz carefully check the one you sent to see what is missing