Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Hey Guys, Anybody who has NOT received confirmation about the application. My application reached on June 23rd but no confirmation email yet :-(

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
I mean where it says:
Eligibily
Medical
Fingerprints
Background check
Thank you
In my medical tab ,
Review of medical results - Review of medical results
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam
  • This is how I see it and nothing about the form

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Thank you
In my medical tab ,
Review of medical results - Review of medical results
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam
  • This is how I see it and nothing about the form
I think there is a glitch in the system then. Since you have not done medicals yet and it already says we are reviewing the results of medical exam. Unless you had a previous medical exam from within one year.
Else I will say wait another day or so and then contact LVO.

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
I think there is a glitch in the system then. Since you have not done medicals yet and it already says we are reviewing the results of medical exam. Unless you had a previous medical exam from within one year.
Else I will say wait another day or so and then contact LVO.
No I dont have a medical exam with in 1 year. It was done 4 years ago when they applied super visa,.

PChallagulla

Jan 10, 2018
Congrats !
Yes, you will need to submit the death certificate.
Taking a cue from last year applicant's, I submitted my fathers death certificate along with my application itself. We have seen they have requested death certificate if one of the parents is deceased.
Even I’m in same stituations, asked for father death certificate, which we don’t have. What the best way to address this? Can you please advice, I couldn’t find the exact reply for that. Thanks in advance.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello friends....I am new here but found this thread pretty amazing so far......so my PGP application for 2019 was delivered to OTTAWA on 3rd June, 2019. I have not received any AOR yet.....is it normal?
Yes. Currently they are working on files till May 24 for AoR.

They started review of June 3 files on Aug 8 and people who have missing dox or miasing handsigns got email on that day. So if you didn't hear anything, that's probably a good sign.

PChallagulla

Jan 10, 2018
I got email for submitting death certificate for father. Which I don’t have. What is the best way to address this. Please advice if any one knows any answer. They have asked to explain why can’t we submit the certificate, is that enough or do we need any affidavit

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I got email for submitting death certificate for father. Which I don’t have. What is the best way to address this. Please advice if any one knows any answer. They have asked to explain why can’t we submit the certificate, is that enough or do we need any affidavit
You will need affidavit with a letter explaining the situation

SAMHR

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
Hi @SAMHR

I just talked to a lovely agent. He reviewed my file twice! and he confirmed that no correspondence was sent and that it was a glitch in the system.

He did mention to keep an eye on my e-mail in the future. So no need to worry!!! this is probably why the agent you talked to could not find anything in your file. I hope this helps!

@
rhonaleen17 thank you for advising me to contact CIC and confirm :)

App received: Apr 26, 2019
AOR: July 11
Thank you for the confirmation. Still i am little bit worried. If you look at May 6th applicant, most of the people receive the Decision made and medical request and my application is still in process stage. There must be something, but i dont know what it is.