+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

immigca

Oct 24, 2014
FINALLY linked my app. had to call cic as their system had my mom listed as born in "rio de janeio" instead of "rio de janeiro" :rolleyes::eek:

app rcvd - May 16
linked - Aug 12

@YULIA-2016 @robertp
When linking the application what did you include sponsor/co-signer in this too? "Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application"

@ane where did you enter "number of applicants,sponsor, co-signer if any (no need to add sponsors dependants"?

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
When linking the application what did you include sponsor/co-signer in this too? "Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application"

@ane where did you enter "number of applicants,sponsor, co-signer if any (no need to add sponsors dependants"?
Hi I put number of family members . Only principal applicant, his dependant, sponsor ,if any cosigner. Thats it.
Eg, I am sponsoring my mom+dad, so 2 +1 (me). I have no cosigner and I did not count my 2 children or spouse .Number of family members 3. my family size was 6.
Hope this helps

Reactions: immigca

immigca

Oct 24, 2014
Hi I put number of family members . Only principal applicant, his dependant, sponsor ,if any cosigner. Thats it.
Eg, I am sponsoring my mom+dad, so 2 +1 (me). I have no cosigner and I did not count my 2 children or spouse .Number of family members 3. my family size was 6.
Hope this helps
THANK YOU! I would have never figured that they require Applicant + Sponsor details.

Much appreciated!

Reactions: ane

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hi when I called to book an appointment for medical for my parents ,they said I need a form and a number, which should have been sent it to me. But I did not get anything with the request. It said
Medicals for you and your spouse have been sent separately
This must be received at this office by 2019/09/30.

Should I get another email with this forms or should I get it from somewhere. VO NewDelhi,
People got medical, how was yours? did it come with a form?
Check mycic account, may be you will find it there.
My LVO is Mississauga and I got in myCIC.

vn69313

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
I spoke today with an agent from CIC and got the answer that the application cannot be linked if I didn't receive an email from them...

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
Hi
I found this lmediacl and PCC letter in my CIC account ,but no form for medical.
Where was this form in your accound, was there a link?.
When i open account it says Request letter, when I click on that it said medical for you ad your spouse have been sent seperately.

SunnyKansal83

Aug 12, 2019
Hello friends....I am new here but found this thread pretty amazing so far......so my PGP application for 2019 was delivered to OTTAWA on 3rd June, 2019. I have not received any AOR yet.....is it normal?

Reactions: nguyentu2001

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hi
I found this lmediacl and PCC letter in my CIC account ,but no form for medical.
Where was this form in your accound, was there a link?.
When i open account it says Request letter, when I click on that it said medical for you ad your spouse have been sent seperately.
Did you check PCC letter? Is there a page-2 for that (Medical and PCC in 1 attachment)?
I got in MY CIC and In Medicals tab it said we requested you a medical exam and see attachments below, and if scrolled down, there was an attachment for medical.
Sorry I am not sure beyond this, if not in your email/ mycic account, may be you should contact local visa office through email? Not 100% sure

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
"medicals for you and your spouse have been sent seperately "
Is that the wordings you had. Does that mean they sent an email.
I am so worried now, I have no forms in mycic account

Last edited:

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
"medicals for you and your spouse have been sent seperately "
Is that the wordings you had. Does that mean they sent an email.
I am so worried now, I have no forms in mycic account
We are just sponsoring my mother, So the wording was just that we have requested you a medical, please see attached the documents below- something like that.

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
Did you check PCC letter? Is there a page-2 for that (Medical and PCC in 1 attachment)?
I got in MY CIC and In Medicals tab it said we requested you a medical exam and see attachments below, and if scrolled down, there was an attachment for medical.
Sorry I am not sure beyond this, if not in your email/ mycic account, may be you should contact local visa office through email? Not 100% sure
Where was the medical tab. Whn I click on application status, i had Request letter in the message section. Thats it. I dont see a medical section.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hi

If my parents go for medical here in Calgary, can my dad take his reports that are in Spanish (Reports for melanoma he had 5-6 years ago, they wanted to see the the treatment/prognosis etc).
Last time for supervisa he did it in Spain and took the reports in Spanish and it worked, I don’t know if the PP translated it or just sent it to cic as it is.
If here we go to a PP who speaks/understands spanish, should it be fine?