+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

joyus

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
2 case from April 30 got In process today. Line # 38, 39 as per tracker.

@joyus @Awu you can add info in tracker

Please tag @YULIA-2016 and @robertp to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.:
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:
Thanks Robert! My case is that i never had/have access to ECAS and I tried just now too. Just one of those unlucky ones I guess!!!

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Thanks Robert! My case is that i never had/have access to ECAS and I tried just now too. Just one of those unlucky ones I guess!!!
your application will process soon. do not worry. do you have temp file #? try to get from call center. that confirm you that CIC received your application.
keep in mind it will take 20-24 month to complete process. each case is different.

joyus

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
your application will process soon. do not worry. do you have temp file #? try to get from call center. that confirm you that CIC received your application.
keep in mind it will take 20-24 month to complete process. each case is different.
Yes I do have the temporary file number and also the confirmation (called IRCC) that additional documents send were received. When i look at the tracker, it is just a handful of us who have no ECAS/AOR although I send it on Apr 30th. I just have my widowed mother and we are good with income and has been living in Canada since 2010. To me, my case does not qualify as a complex case. so it get bit frustrating and depressing to be left hanging!!! I seriously don't even know if i will even get an AOR!!!

igor4rus

Jul 25, 2019
Yes so true, Medicals stopped at May 6th 7th.........Last medicals request is about 2-3 weeks back :(
May be they are cleaning up backlog. It does not make sense that 1st and 2nd May people are waiting and 8th May have medical request. I wonder which order they are processing applications. My status is still application received.

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
May be they are cleaning up backlog. It does not make sense that 1st and 2nd May people are waiting and 8th May have medical request. I wonder which order they are processing applications. My status is still application received.
They should process in order of receipt or causing a lot of anxiety to eager sponsors

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
is CIC requested any additional document or IMM?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Some useful information and from official source (ATIP notes), but this is for my case, I cannot say that it is 100% right for everybody, but at least it gives some idea.
When we are able to link, the completeness check is done and the agent make a note that the file is ready for creation, in my case the notes was done on June 21 and the file created on June 24, (I linked it on June 26, but maybe I was able to link it on June 24 too :rolleyes:).
Then CIC requests info from CRA, I provided Option C and my SIN with my application, but it was mentioned income verification, so maybe the verified the information only without using my SIN.
Later when you see the second line in process it means that they checked your eligibility, whether you meet income threshold or no, marital status, and other issues related to eligibility and the agent makes notes related to your eligibility.
For a person (I don't remember) who was insisting, that I'll get biometrics request, whether my parent here is in Canada or no and it is matter of time:
I have the following note: PA is currently residing in Canada. No Biometric fee required. PO to review (I don't now the meaning of this). And in my biometrics fee part it was mentioned that the fee required was entered by error (I did not pay biometrics fees)
And then waiting time for: Case pending for officer review.
I am happy that a lot of people on this forum sharing information and not getting it only, as it is not ethical to get without giving :)
This is really good info. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: newandold
Jul 25, 2019
@YULIA-2016 and @robertp

Please update my information in the tracker.

o Line # in tracker: 212
o Sponsored People: Parents (2)
o Parents Country of Citizenship: India
o Province: AB
o Invitations Receive Date: Apr. 24, 2019
o Application received in Ottawa Date: May 16, 2019
o AoR Received (DATE): Jul. 31, 2019
o Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.: Application Received
o Sponsorship In process Date: N/A
o Sponsor ship Decision Made Date: N/A
o Biometric request date : N/A
o MyCIC update: N/A

Reactions: idefix and robertp

brgill

Star Member
May 14, 2019
When did you get the medical done? Did it say anything about results being received or just went straight to 'you passed the medical exam'?
Medical was done on the 22nd ( Monday ) and the medical place had mentioned that if we do not hear back from them for more tests till Friday (26th) then that will mean everything is good. So i had called the medical place this Monday ( 29th) to check if they had sent out the results to cic and they confirmed that the results were sent to cic on that day ( 29th) and I checked yesterday there was no update in my cic account , but today there was an update that " You passed the medical ".

Reactions: idefix and robertp