+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
My ECAS is stuck at this line with "In Process" status since July 12th , what does that mean?Are they waiting for some kind of review..?Why for some cases they issue DM after just couple of days of "In process" whereas for some of us it is stuck?
depend on CO and case. remember each case is different.

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@RAY2112
you can check In process date in Ecas. click on "In Process" and you will see 2nd line like "We started processing your application on June 21, 2019'
eCas is only showing application received.
I only see in progress in GCKey linked account no and does not show date though.

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
@YULIA-2016 and @robertp

Please update my information in the tracker, Line #: 126
  • AoR Received (DATE): July 11 2019
  • ECAS Status for Sponsorship appl.: Decision Made
  • Sponsor Status DM Date: July 26 2019
  • ECAS Status for PR appl.: In Process
  • Biometric request date: July 25 2019

SAMHR

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
This is Interesting. Today, MyCIC account shows the following and the progress bar which indicates they will need another 22 month.

"
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date."

Do you guys see the same in your account?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@YULIA-2016 and @robertp

Please update my information in the tracker, Line #: 126
  • AoR Received (DATE): July 11 2019
  • ECAS Status for Sponsorship appl.: Decision Made
  • Sponsor Status DM Date: July 26 2019
  • ECAS Status for PR appl.: In Process
  • Biometric request date: July 25 2019
can you please check under Ecas what is your in process date? line 2.
parents country of citizenship?
province?

Arsalanza

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
Hello everyone i need help i am very confused ! My elder bro submitted my parents application in draw 2018 , initially my parents were not shortlisted in jan/ feb session , but in sept they got an email for invitation, we were able to submit application and receive confirmation / application number in dec 2018 ,

Ever since then there has been no update , can anyone tell me if this is normal?

Whats next?

Anyone in same boat ? Please help

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
My ECAS is stuck at this line with "In Process" status since July 12th , what does that mean?Are they waiting for some kind of review..?Why for some cases they issue DM after just couple of days of "In process" whereas for some of us it is stuck?
ATIP Notes from someone:

When we are able to link your file with MyGIC (after eCas is available), the completeness check of your file is done and the agent make a note that the file is ready for creation.

Then CIC requests info from CRA to verify the income.

Later when you see the second line in process it means that they checked your eligibility, whether you meet income threshold or no, marital status, and other issues related to eligibility and the agent makes notes related to your eligibility.

For BIO: If PA is residing in Canada, no BIO; if Not Bio request will send

After that: Case pending for officer review.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello everyone i need help i am very confused ! My elder bro submitted my parents application in draw 2018 , initially my parents were not shortlisted in jan/ feb session , but in sept they got an email for invitation, we were able to submit application and receive confirmation / application number in dec 2018 ,

Ever since then there has been no update , can anyone tell me if this is normal?

Whats next?

Anyone in same boat ? Please help
So your brother is part of the round 2 PGP 2018.
You can either join the disucssion in the 2018 PGP discusssion and check the spread sheet on others' progress.
Do you know which VO is processing their application? I don't see a lot of applicants still in AOR. Your brother may want to call them to see if he missed any communication to request additional documents or medical. And try to link the application via myCIC.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2018.513951/page-910#post-8057064

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
So your brother is part of the round 2 PGP 2018.
You can either join the disucssion in the 2018 PGP discusssion and check the spread sheet on others' progress.
Do you know which VO is processing their application? I don't see a lot of applicants still in AOR. Your brother may want to call them to see if he missed any communication to request additional documents or medical. And try to link the application via myCIC.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2018.513951/page-910#post-8057064
Oh.. never mind. Looks like you posted in both discussion the same question...

nonamejustfame

May 10, 2019
This is Interesting. Today, MyCIC account shows the following and the progress bar which indicates they will need another 22 month.

"
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date."

Do you guys see the same in your account?
I do not have that extra second line and the progress bar. Looks like they are upgrading the MyCIC User interface to show the progress considering so many calls they are receiving about the progress and you seem to be one of their tester who can see this latest version of the page..lol

vb.yeg

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Re posting!

Hi,

Can anyone provide some guidance on this:

My application was received on May 15 and My wife's application was received on May 17 in Ottawa for our Parent's sponsorship. We had a baby in June. I have my AOR but my wife is waiting for her's. When should we update the IRCC about the baby ? Should I wait for my wife's AOR first to avoid confusion ? We both are co-signers.

Thank you!