+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
I have a question about the processing time. it say 20-24 months, but when is the start date? will it be Jan 21 when PGP was opened or Jun 28 when applications were all received or even April 25th when you were invited to apply???
It starts from the date they receive a complete application. At least this is what they say

livefs

Jul 27, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-missisagua
App. Filed.......
05-15-2019
AOR Received.
25-07-2019
Hi everyone,
I am sponsoring my mom and dad and received AOR stating we received your file on the 25th july. Next day (26 july) received another email saying your file is accepted under PGP2019. Does the 2nd email mean sponsorship approval or its just extension of AOR?

livefs

Jul 27, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-missisagua
App. Filed.......
05-15-2019
AOR Received.
25-07-2019
  • Sponsored People: Mom + Dad
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Province: ON
  • Invitations Receive Date: APRIL 25, 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: MAY 15, 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): Jul 25, 2019
  • Ecas Status for PR appl.: application received
@YULIA-2016
@robertp
please add me to the tracker

Reactions: idefix and robertp

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi everyone,
I am sponsoring my mom and dad and received AOR stating we received your file on the 25th july. Next day (26 july) received another email saying your file is accepted under PGP2019. Does the 2nd email mean sponsorship approval or its just extension of AOR?
Plz share text or images from both

geol

Dec 18, 2014
One enquiry from the senior members, Biometrics can be done if the parents have visitor visa for USA ?
thanks

Bobbycalgary

Jul 27, 2019
I got an email from IRCC stating that “your application has been accepted.” for my parents sponsorship application in 2019

Does it mean that I just have to now do not have to prove my income eligibility as I gave them my cra access? What is the next steps in the process and can I go ahead and get my parents biometric done or will I get a letter from ircc asking us to do biometric

Please guide me on it

Chinkoo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th August 2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER: 1st Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line Update: 2nd Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
1st Dec 2014
Med's Request
26th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
28th Feb 2015, Third Line Updated on 6th Mar 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12th May 2015
LANDED..........
15th August 2015
@robertp , Sponsorship application status changed to Decision made on ECAS this morning. However I am yet to receive SA email.

Reactions: idefix and robertp

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I got an email from IRCC stating that “your application has been accepted.” for my parents sponsorship application in 2019

Does it mean that I just have to now do not have to prove my income eligibility as I gave them my cra access? What is the next steps in the process and can I go ahead and get my parents biometric done or will I get a letter from ircc asking us to do biometric

Please guide me on it
When your app received? This is AoR. Your online status will change later for SA and PA.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
We had submitted "Use of Representative Form 5476" along with our package. After that I got two emails 1- Invitation to apply and 2- AOR.
My Dad has created his GCkey account and linked the application as he is quite competent to handle it.
1-My question is for future communications/ documents submissions, who should do it, me as an authorised rep or he as PA thru his GC account?
2- My parents are coming here in the first week of Aug. Who should notify IRCC about the address change? Him thru webform or me thru e-mail?
Our docs were delivered to Ottawa on 10 May and e-cas status is "Recived".

gestacio

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Any update/progress to those who were requested some docs? I noticed in the tracker there's no movement for those people. I'm on the same boat, so please shed some spark of hope!

Fisch

Jan 27, 2019
Hi IRCC emailed me to confirm that they received application and they also mentioned the importance of completing Representative form. I am confused - I am the sponsor and helped my parents in the process of application such as filling in forms, and I assume that for any progress notification in the future, IRCC will email me. But in the email it sounds like if I dont fill in Representative form, IRCC will contact "applicant" directly only, do it mean that they will email to my parents, not me? If we help our parents with application, do we need to submit Representative form as well?

Thanks very much!