+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

pgp_ns

Jul 10, 2019
So, no biometrics are req. They will refund the fees paid. They have refunded fees for a few people (check posts a few pages back)...
Hi,

My father is in Canada on super visa since Nov'17. He provided fingerprint while landing. For PGP, we haven't received request for his biometric so far. However in my CIC account at right corner, there is no reference of previous Biometric number, expiry date etc. In bio-metric section its mentioned: "We do not need your fingerprints. We will let you know if this changes".

Currently both SA and PA applications are in progress.

Any idea does he need biometric ?

Thanks,

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Hi,

My father is in Canada on super visa since Nov'17. He provided fingerprint while landing. For PGP, we haven't received request for his biometric so far. However in my CIC account at right corner, there is no reference of previous Biometric number, expiry date etc. In bio-metric section its mentioned: "We do not need your fingerprints. We will let you know if this changes".

Currently both SA and PA applications are in progress.

Any idea does he need biometric ?

Thanks,
It is possible that the information will be updated if the Biometrics are still valid.

One way to check is by using this CIC "BIOMETRICS - CHECK STATUS tool. You need UCI, Last name, DOB and Country of Birth...

https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/termsAndConditions?&lang=en

Last edited:

pgp_ns

Jul 10, 2019
It is possible that the information will be updated if the Biometrics are still valid.

One way to check is by using this CIC "BIOMETRICS - CHECK STSTUS tool. You need UCI, Last name, DOB and Country of Birth...

https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/termsAndConditions?&lang=en
Thank you. Checked his biometric status through above link. It shows as below:

Details: We did not find any biometrics for the information you provided. Please check your information and try again. If you haven't submitted your biometrics, you need to submit them if you plan to apply

Any idea ?

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Thank you. Checked his biometric status through above link. It shows as below:

Details: We did not find any biometrics for the information you provided. Please check your information and try again. If you haven't submitted your biometrics, you need to submit them if you plan to apply

Any idea ?
Sorry, can't help further than that. Best to wait and watch OR call IRCC

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
Please let me know if you get an auto acknowledgement email after you send the docs through email. I didn't receive an auto acknowledgement and the agents couldn't see the requested docs attached to the email even weeks after I sent the email.
You won't get a confirmation email. I asked call centre to confirm reception.

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
@robertp, I got AOR on July 18. I am able to link the application in myCIC account on July 18. Can you please update line 151.

My mom is in Canada with supervisa. Does she need bio-metric?
In bio-metric section: We do not need your fingerprints. We will let you know if this changes.
However, top right corner of the screen it is showing : bio-metric number, date of bio-metrics enrollment, expiry date
Hi, I am unable to link my application, I tried using my UCI and also with file # .. any suggestions?

Nav_S

Aug 8, 2015
Folks. When I am trying lo login to IRCC account. I am being routed to home page.
It has happened to me before as well but not sure how I bypassed that. Any suggestions

MSC21USER

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
upfront medical
Med's Done....
04-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2013
LANDED..........
Will update soon
Folks. When I am trying lo login to IRCC account. I am being routed to home page.
It has happened to me before as well but not sure how I bypassed that. Any suggestions
Try to delete your browser's cookies.

MSC21USER

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
upfront medical
Med's Done....
04-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2013
LANDED..........
Will update soon
Also, Can I use my UCI number while linking the app for my parents?
For linking you would need principal applicant's uci number or you can try other combination.

Chinkoo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th August 2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER: 1st Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line Update: 2nd Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
1st Dec 2014
Med's Request
26th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
28th Feb 2015, Third Line Updated on 6th Mar 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12th May 2015
LANDED..........
15th August 2015
Please let me know if you get an auto acknowledgement email after you send the docs through email. I didn't receive an auto acknowledgement and the agents couldn't see the requested docs attached to the email even weeks after I sent the email.
Sure , will do .

Looks like we have misplaced the death certificate. Is it okay to submit a affidavit ? If yes , does anyone have a template that they can share ?

Jay-1994

Jan 23, 2017
My application is from May 6th. My ecas shows decision made from.last week but I have not received any SA or medical/bio request. Anybody in same situation?
Mine is also received on 6th May. SA is decision made, no SA EMAIL LETTER received.
Biometrics request received
I called CIC and they confirmed that sponsorship is approved but the correspondence isnt sent yet and will be sent in sequence.

ash876

Mar 5, 2015
Mine is also received on 6th May. SA is decision made, no SA EMAIL LETTER received.
Biometrics request received
I called CIC and they confirmed that sponsorship is approved but the correspondence isnt sent yet and will be sent in sequence.
According to the tracker bio request was sent before DM?