+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Friends,
I received the file#on Friday but still not able to link my cic application.
I use my father (main applicant) UCI and file#, his passport, and the location that they wanna live in Canada I select ON, Toronto, the #of people(myself+my husband as cosigner+my dad+my mom) I don’t count my sister as dependant.
Anybody has the same issue?
Make sure you count family member = 4 to link with myCIC

Try with Passport number and Date

Reactions: sharareh

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@YULIA-2016 @robertp Could you please add my information to the spreadsheet?
  • Line # in tracker: 313
  • Sponsored People: Parents
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: Colombia
  • Province: ON
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 24, 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 4, 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): Not available
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.: Not available
  • Sponsorship In process Date: Not available
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date: Not available
  • Biometric request date: Not available
  • MyCIC update: Not available
Are you @ija1971

Zahra NZ

May 7, 2019
Hey everyone, I received a letter yesterday saying
"Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019.
Your application number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence related to this file. This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records."

Does anyone knows what does it mean? and what is the next step? What should we do?
Does it mean that we should wait for the biometrics letter?
I tried to connect my dad's account to the paper application but it doesn't work. I'm afraid they might send the paper version by mail, which would take ages. Will they do that?
I read all I found on their website and there is not any clear answer.

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
@arshgeet

My parents sponsorship file was transferred to New Delhi as well.

Just like you my parents are in Canada as well on a super-visa. All the mailing and residential address on forms are Canadian. Still the file got transferred to New Delhi.

I have no idea why :(

What is your understanding about this?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Your application number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence related to this file. This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records."

Does anyone knows what does it mean? and what is the next step? What should we do?
I tried to connect my dad's account to the paper application but it doesn't work. I'm afraid they might send the paper version by mail, which would take ages. Will they do that?
This is AOR. Yes biometrics, medical, PCC are next.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It is clear that IRCC is saying that people have qualified under the intake cap of 2019. Will be curious to see whether some do not get this message.

fjle

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019

That is AOR (Acknowledgment of Receipt), it means they have received your application and it is complete, nothing missing, all forms correctly filled in and signed. The next step will be a decision made on sponsor eligibility which will show in ECAS as decision made under sponsor, you will then get an email telling you that sponsorship is approved/rejected and which LVO your file is transferred to for processing.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019

What is your line#in the tracker?

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
3 - I have exactly the same situation.
Do not add kids.
Most people on this forum were succesful linking the application the next day after ECAS became available.
Thanks a lot. It worked.

Reactions: Gast2019

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013
@arshgeet

Just like you my parents are in Canada as well on a super-visa. All the mailing and residential address on forms are Canadian. Still the file got transferred to New Delhi.

What dates did you give for your parent address in Canada? Was it 2 years from application date or 6 months?

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
@arshgeet

Only if your parents' super visa is valid at least 20 months more at the time you submit your application will it be processed at CPC M. I guess your parents already stayed more than 4 months at that time u submitted the app?

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Only if your parents' super visa is valid at least 20 months more at the time you submit your application will it be processed at CPC M. I guess your parents already stayed more than 4 months at that time u submitted the app?
Dont think so. My mother’s visa is till April next year but still got Mississauga. But in my application, I put her address of Canada till March 2020, I think that may be the reason.

hallieliu

Apr 13, 2016
I know someone’s parents were and are still in home country but the case has been transferred to Mississauga.