+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Your case is very curious as its technically first of the applications received by IRCC and lack of updates must be frustrating. Did you ask IRCC if there is any file noting in your case ?
Got this reply from a web form I sent last week:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Pretty standard answer... I don’t have a clue what could make this case “curious” hehe

Reactions: UserCAD and snganu

snganu

Oct 2, 2011

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Pretty standard answer... I don’t have a clue what could make this case “curious” hehe
"curious" for timelines :).
This is pretty standard response but its good that you submitted the web form. It must have brought their attention to the file at least.

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

So basically the web form can't help either. At least you can check your case on ECAS and got FN. My parents' application has nothing but only the temp FN.

JoeT

Aug 13, 2015
Happy to update- got biometric request just now. Got an email saying there is an update on myCIC and in there was 2 letters to be downloaded. Ecas still shows application received, maybe will be updated soon.

Application received in Ottawa May 3rd. Gave sin for cra check.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Can someone answer my question please.

Is it possible that anyone who has received Invitation to apply and has submitted complete application in June but before 28 June 2019, his application may not be processed because 20,000 cap already reached by May 30,2019?

If you think answer is Yes, Did IRCC mentioned this in the PGP process

Thanks in Advance!
your application should be processed as long as you have the invitation.

newandold

Jan 30, 2017
Happy to update- got biometric request just now. Got an email saying there is an update on myCIC and in there was 2 letters to be downloaded. Ecas still shows application received, maybe will be updated soon.

Application received in Ottawa May 3rd. Gave sin for cra check.
Can you check what status is written under Review of eligibility in mycic?

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Of course, this has been discussed at length before. You were a part of these conversations. :eek:
Uhmm, there is one member who posts with certainty that it is processed according to FIFO order.

So what's the consensus upon analyzing the tracker? I am not part of the tracker BTW. LOL!

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
This isn't true. They only sent 20,000 invitations. and ater reviweing the files, if they don't have full 20,000 applications then they will ask more people to apply based on that.
what? what is your source of information that only sent 20K invitation? or just guess!!!