+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Happy to update- got biometric request just now. Got an email saying there is an update on myCIC and in there was 2 letters to be downloaded. Ecas still shows application received, maybe will be updated soon.

Application received in Ottawa May 3rd. Gave sin for cra check.
You mentioned 2 letters to be downloaded- can you explain regarding these 2 letters in brief, thanks

gayatri.kan

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Hello all,
My application received on May 3 rd
Received my AOR file number thru email,
Wondering why i am not able to link my mother cic account?
While iam using DOB and Name and place of birt its asking how many applicant as a last question since my mom is the only one bcz my dad passed away and no dependants do i need to enter 1 or 2 since iam a sponsor pls let me know

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Hello all,
While iam using DOB and Name and place of birt its asking how many applicant as a last question since my mom is the only one bcz my dad passed away and no dependants do i need to enter 1 or 2 since iam a sponsor pls let me know
You will enter 2. Also try to use passport details, rather than name and place of birth.

nonamejustfame

May 10, 2019
Hello all,
I thought you are a veteran as you also have one more PGP application in progress for 2018

Jun 11, 2019
Hello all,
Do you have co-sign, if yes, input 3, if no, input 2. Easiest way: How many people input signature to your application will be the # you input when you try to link.

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
Shows on my CIC account - additional documents received.
very strange. i sent requested docs for applicant processing on Jul 2. call centre agent confirmed the reception of the docs, told me they are under review and nothing i need to do now but i don't see anything on mycic. perhaps it will show up later on.

Reactions: sourav987

vb.yeg

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Question:

Are you required to update CIC if there is a change in family size after you have submitted the sponsorship application ? OR as long as you are maintaining the income with the new family composition, no need to update CIC. ?

Any help would be appreciated!

newandold

Jan 30, 2017
Reactions: vb.yeg

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
Question:

Are you required to update CIC if there is a change in family size after you have submitted the sponsorship application ? OR as long as you are maintaining the income with the new family composition, no need to update CIC. ?

Any help would be appreciated!
Absolutely YES, you need to inform of any update in family size until your parents landed as PR

Reactions: vb.yeg