+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
Your case is a bit different as they are not here.

I would like to see cases where parents are already here for a while and did their bio some time back and CIC asking to do the bio again.
I have never done bio, like the guide said applicants inside Canada when applying should be exempted.

sri82@av

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Hi,

I just got an email that my application is incomplete. Below is the reason.
IMM 5669 (for Dependent): The Schedule A (IMM 5669) is missing a handwritten signature. Although the current form states that an electronic signature is acceptable, due to legislation changes as of May 22nd, 2018, a handwritten signature is required for this form. Please provide a newly completed Schedule A (IMM 5669) and ensure that you sign the form by hand once printed. https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/eimm5669e.pdf

I have to submit this for my both parents with in 30 calendar days.

@YULIA-2016
Please update line 61 with username sri82@av.

Thanks,
Sri.

Tameraq5

Jun 11, 2019
To link with MyCIC count family member with this formula
[Sponsor + if co signer] + [PA+ if Dep]
Thanks a lot. Now I can link my application I was including only my parents number which are two and when I added myself the sponsor 3 then it worked.

nonamejustfame

May 10, 2019
Hi,

I just got an email that my application is incomplete. Below is the reason.
IMM 5669 (for Dependent): The Schedule A (IMM 5669) is missing a handwritten signature. Although the current form states that an electronic signature is acceptable, due to legislation changes as of May 22nd, 2018, a handwritten signature is required for this form. Please provide a newly completed Schedule A (IMM 5669) and ensure that you sign the form by hand once printed. https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/eimm5669e.pdf

I have to submit this for my both parents with in 30 calendar days.

@YULIA-2016
Please update line 61 with username sri82@av.

Thanks,
Sri.
Wow...email in the middle of the night.

Reactions: Tameraq5

Tameraq5

Jun 11, 2019
Hi see below what I found after I linked my parents permanent resident application. It shows that they don't need medical or biometric?! See below. Is that right?

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Tameraq5

Jun 11, 2019
Hi see below what I found after I linked my parents permanent resident application. It shows that they don't need medical or biometric?! See below. Is that right?

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
They also included under the applicant's name biometric number (000071344****)and date 2016 and biometric expiry 2026. So the biometric my parents did when they took their visa in 2016 is still valid?! I remember reading on CIC website guide that even if parents did biometric before they will have to re do it for immigration! I hope they don't have to do medical or biometric.