+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
All listed user congratulation to get AoR.

@DC1018 ,@ikarib , @seehat_inder , @redmonkey1995 ,@gayatri.kan all you got AoR but i dont see you linked your appl in MyCIC as per tracker. did you Linked after AoR or before AoR as soon as status updated in Ecas? or not linked yet/ unable to link?

wonder people who linked application as soon as appl. received in Ecas they dont get AoR as they can see file # , PA and DEP UCI # under myCIC account.

this is Random and just want to understand from all possible side.
Of course I linked MyCIC. Please click on my username and search for my post if you want to find out the details at that time. If it' forgotten to be included in tracker, there's nothing I can do..

Reactions: robertp

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
Hi I need information pls help me. My mother is currently living in Canada on Super Visa, last month she completed her 2 years and i have applied for the extension of her stay in Canada which is approved and I have received Visitor Record for her extension.

There is a foot note on the letter that this does not authorize re-entry. we were planning to drive to US for a day trip but now worried about her re-entry. Anyone with experience in visitor record letters. Her multiple entry visa on her passport is still valid for another few years.

Please advise.
Land crossing should be fine in general although it's per CBSA agent's direction at the end of the day.

Jojod

Jun 26, 2019
They might tell us they got it. I don't know. I'm 100% they have it because I had also sent it via CSE a week earlier so I'm not worried. Maybe try calling to see if an agent can tell you?
Thank you for the response. But what is a CSE? Is it the web Form? I will call in a week and post an update here. Thanks!

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Everyone. I have an urgent question! I've notice this sentence on the eligibility requirements "There is no requirement that you (the sponsor) must be a permanent resident or Canadian Citizen for the 3 years immediately preceding your application to sponsor in order to be eligible to sponsor your parents and grandparents, however, you must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident living in Canada when you submit the application." Does this mean that even if I am a newcomer who has been in Canada for only one year I can still submit an application as long as I can provide enough income in the last 3 years even if it's outside Canada?

Thanks in advance
Are you living in Quebec?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I know , just wanted your expert opinion on whether visitor extensions are invalidated due to trips outside canada? anyways ,this is wrong thread so u may ignore here.
Every time you cross cross a border you are re-evaluated and it is a new entry. Your parent will be re-evaluated for an up to 2 year stay like she had flown homevand returned to Canada. May seem different because it is a day trip to the US but exactly the same as going home and returning.

Reactions: robertp

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Application sent: May 14, 2019
Application Received : May 15, 2019

Not sure if there is a tracking sheet. if yes, please update. thank you guys.
country?

vandanam

Jun 27, 2019
Please help. I have been trying to sponsor my mother for last 5 years and this year thought was lucky toreceive the invite. I sent the docs on june 24 with 1 day priority shipping with canada post. However at the end of june 26th package is no where to be found. No response from canada post. Does anyone know the physical address where fed ex other courier companies can do overnight delivery. I reached out to fedex and ups and after looking at theaddress they declined the delivery. I am just too numb and close to a complete breakdown .. any suggestion is welcome. I even considered taking a flight to Ottawa from Vancouver whicj ican only reach by 3.00 pm so may not work

Mitana

Jan 31, 2019
Please help. I have been trying to sponsor my mother for last 5 years and this year thought was lucky toreceive the invite. I sent the docs on june 24 with 1 day priority shipping with canada post. However at the end of june 26th package is no where to be found. No response from canada post. Does anyone know the physical address where fed ex other courier companies can do overnight delivery. I reached out to fedex and ups and after looking at theaddress they declined the delivery. I am just too numb and close to a complete breakdown .. any suggestion is welcome. I even considered taking a flight to Ottawa from Vancouver whicj ican only reach by 3.00 pm so may not work
I posted mine on June 19th by canada post xpress post and it was delivered on June 24th. They suggested xprespost is better than priority. Anyways I was also worried about my package so after I researched I found somewhere on cic page that if your package passed the deadline due to courier fault, you can send it later with a letter from the courier company. There's a good chance that your package will be found by canada post.

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can you share tracking number?
Canada post does not have 1 day priority shipping
Their fastest service is 2 days.
if you missed the cut off on 24th, it could arrive today 27th.
Have you tried Purolator?

Mitana

Jan 31, 2019
I also posted mine from Vancouver, and canada post clerk said they don't have 1 day delivery by priority post, and suggested xpress post.

kroduk

Star Member
Jul 21, 2012
Chandigarh, India
Hi , can anyone let me know how to check ecas/cic account status for my pgp application. I also have a citizenship application in process, not sure if I will see two different timelines on Ecas for the two applications if I use my UCI .

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Hey guys,

I just realized that my mother didn't hand sign IMM5669 form. I have been searching on google and looks like the officer usually returns the application and that worries me.

I have following options:

1) Wait for them to request for a hand signed form or return the application.

2) Send a signed form.

3) Send a complete application.

How should I proceed?

at this point i am really pissed off at myself...
Just wait for request to resubmit.... N after request only concerned form is to be submitted... Previously some one on forum tried webfom... But didn't worked..