Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Lucky you, I submitted my application on the 16th of May and never received the confirmation email yet and I am unable to link it or see status :(
My date is also 10 May and not seeing anything on e-cas

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I have received invitation letter on April 26th, 2019
application on April 30th
Got signature from OTTAWA on May 1st, 2019. But I still haven't got update on ECAS.

Does anyone have the same situation as me? I am quite worried.

Thanks!
Same here. Application received on Apr 30, but nothing shows up on ECAS yet.

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I have received invitation letter on April 26th, 2019
application on April 30th
Got signature from OTTAWA on May 1st, 2019. But I still haven't got update on ECAS.

Does anyone have the same situation as me? I am quite worried.

Thanks!
Call the CIC and see if they have your application in the system.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Browsing through the IRCC twitter account, posting some of the recent interesting Q&A (answers are in color):

For sponsor parent application, I noticed that 3 forms was updated . However I already submitted my application early in June. Should I resend those updated forms? Will the June 28 deadline apply to the outdated form?

As long as you are using forms from the PGP 2019 application kit, we will not return an application because of the application form updates.
27th June 2019

Given the number of valid interest to sponsor forms we have, we don’t expect to open the form again this year. Stay tuned via our website and social media channels for updates on PGP.
21th June 2019

I have received a reminder email from CIC today to submit PGP sponsorship application before june30th 2019 deadline. I had submitted PGP application in May 2019. Have they not received my application & should I resubmit the complete application package again?
We sent this email to everyone who received an invitation to apply to sponsor a parent or grandparent. If you already submitted your PGP application, you may disregard the reminder message.
June 20, 2019

I do not have any AoR or confirmation from CIC about the receipt of my sponsorship application, should I resend the whole package or when can I expect to receive AOR?
Please wait for a response from IRCC. If we find your application complete, we’ll send you an Acknowledgement of Receipt (AoR) letter. How long this takes depends on how many applications we get, and if your application is complete.
June 20,2019

1.are SCI Martin is ur application receiving partners??
SCI is a company that works to scan and sort applications for our processing centres. When this shows up within your tracking information, the parcel is likely received by IRCC. As long as you are using forms from the PGP 2019 application kit,

2. I used imm papers from application package in may but recently there are few updated forms in June . Hope this is okay??
We will not return an application because of the application form updates.
June 19, 2019

sagar416

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi I need information pls help me. My mother is currently living in Canada on Super Visa, last month she completed her 2 years and i have applied for the extension of her stay in Canada which is approved and I have received Visitor Record for her extension.

There is a foot note on the letter that this does not authorize re-entry. we were planning to drive to US for a day trip but now worried about her re-entry. Anyone with experience in visitor record letters. Her multiple entry visa on her passport is still valid for another few years.

Please advise.
Does she have a 10 year SuperVisa? If she has then I guess multiple entry is allowed, but can stay 2 years in one time. Travelling to US and coming again to Canada will give her the fresh new two year permit to live here. I guess all you would need is the Insurance for year.