Med's Request
September 2013
Passport Req..
March 18, 2014, Decision Made on ecas on April 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 8, 2014
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
There is no option to do Biometrics in Canada (or USA).

If you bring them in, update the CIC once you get your file number about their current status.

I would recommend to wait for couple of months as the biometrics might be requested sooner than later.

Then what about medical and police clearance?

raminder0111

Jun 11, 2019
Hey Guys,
I am near the completion of my parent sponsorship application and I noticed an inconsistency.
My parents when they applied to visitor visa forged some of their family information as no accurate info was present (like my grandfathers dob and grandmothers dob).
They don't know the dates they forged and the people they forged the data for are no longer in this world.
So there is no was I can get accurate data.
What should i do in this case ?

Last edited:

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
What's BIL? Brother in Law?
hahha no .. Its that Biometrics Request Letter?

My mom is coming to canada next week. She will be here for couple months. There is no way she can get her bio-metrics done here in Canada. I read some where when they request Biometrics - you have only 30 days to get those done.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hey Guys,
I am near the completion of my parent sponsorship application and I noticed an inconsistency.
My parents when they applied to visitor visa forge some of their family information as no accurate info was present.
They don't know the dates they forged and the people they forged the data for are no longer in this world.
What should i do in this case.
also check the form version.. forms updated... i am also in panic mode now :(

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hey Guys,
My parents when they applied to visitor visa forge some of their family information as no accurate info was present.
What should i do in this case.
If no accurate info is present, then it's not forged. You SHOULD use the previously provided information, if available. If not, provide what you have. If the case officer is interested and asked for clarification, you can explain it later.

In my case, I had issue with some of the date of births of my father sisters. I don't have the records when they applied for super visa and went with the best guess scenario now.

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
hahha no .. Its that Biometrics Request Letter?

My mom is coming to canada next week. She will be here for couple months. There is no way she can get her bio-metrics done here in Canada. I read some where when they request Biometrics - you have only 30 days to get those done.
You may have to go to Mexico or Chile to do that, I did some research and last year someone did that but it cost them over 3K due to last min airfare, accommodation etc.... there is no option to do it in Canada or usa

ihg

May 9, 2019
You may have to go to Mexico or Chile to do that, I did some research and last year someone did that but it cost them over 3K due to last min airfare, accommodation etc.... there is no option to do it in Canada or usa
You can do it in USA if you have immediate relative there , going as a tourist and drop in is not allowed but if you living with your family for 4-5 weeks you can do it there , My friend's mom gave bio in California with no issues as she is vising his sister

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
also check the form version.. forms updated... i am also in panic mode now :(
if ur parents are in canada get them to sign new forms. if not, send what you have and write an LOE - chances are, they will be fine with the old forms but u wanna do ur due dilligence.

u might also wanna start preparing new forms *just in case* CO requests it. but send off what u have now so u dont miss the deadline.