+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

spr2425

Star Member
May 23, 2019
So apparently, IRCC has updated few more forms today.. here is the complete list of updated forms:

IMM008 - Generic Application Form
IMM 5768 - Financial Evolution Form
IMM1344 - Main Application
IMM5406 - Additional Family Info
IMM5771 - Document Checklist

All above forms has versions as 06-2019.

They also messed up form IMM 5768 - Financial Evolution form.

Earlier, it used to calculate family size itself. This newer version, it is not calculating size itself and you cant put manually because total field is disabled.

Any turn around?
Old news !! these forms have already been updated 3 days back now they have 6-2019 version.

Natie@1

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
i don't think they will return the whole application because of it but if they do, they will give you a new deadline to submit it all again, it won't be june 28. they most likely won't get to it before june 28 anyway....
Thanks a lot.. Hope everything goes well!

PAP13

Apr 30, 2019
@YULIA-2016

Please update spreadsheet (line11)

Sponsored people: Parents
Additional Document request date: June 7
Document requested: to pay Biometrics Fees
ECas status for sponser: Appl. Recieved Apr 29

Thanks

Reactions: robertp

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received a letter that shows application number and asking to pay for the biometric fees. I did not pay the fees before since my parents did their bio's in 2016 for supervisa but apparently they have to do it again. Does this mean that my application is accepted as sponsorship and in process?

Reactions: YULIA-2016

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
@YULIA-2016

Please update spreadsheet (line11)

Sponsored people: Parents
Additional Document request date: June 7
Document requested: to pay Biometrics Fees
ECas status for sponser: Appl. Recieved Apr 29

Thanks
What additional documents they ask?

For other who is still processing their application, IRCC recommended to pay for the biometric fees upfront with the application fees to avoid any delays

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Received a letter that shows application number and asking to pay for the biometric fees. I did not pay the fees before since my parents did their bio's in 2016 for supervisa but apparently they have to do it again. Does this mean that my application is accepted as sponsorship and in process?
Did they mention any file no starting with "F"?

And yes your file is under processing.

PAP13

Apr 30, 2019
I received same email today. My mo
What additional documents they ask?

For other who is still processing their application, IRCC recommended to pay for the biometric fees upfront with the application fees to avoid any delays
Just asks for Biometric fees. The letter has application number on it.
I didn't pay for my biometrics because my mom's biometric still valid. And my Father because if his age not required. Interesting is I already linked application to my CIC account. There it shows her Biometric number and validity.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019

I didn't pay for my biometrics because my mom's biometric still valid. And my Father because if his age not required. Interesting is I already linked application to my CIC account. There it shows her Biometric number and validity.
Biometrics provided in support of a temporary residence application can’t be used for a permanent residence application.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/identity-management/biometrics/validity.html

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Interesting, same situation. In this situation I will pay for the biometric again because I dn't want to hold the application. My guess is they might change the biometric internal process.

redmonkey1995

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019

When was your app received at IRCC? I am waiting for the same letter