1-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Yesssssssssssss......
LANDED..........
12-august-2013

dipu3002

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hello guys I m following this thread since I send my papers to IRCC today I am able to see my ecas and called IRCC they gave me my file no but no aor.
My suggestion is not to scare people that ur application will get refuse if u don’t do native language or some small stuff mistakes I m happy I got mine done today they will ask later if they need more supporting documents down the road the main thing in the file which results refuse is ur name history and most important is ur signatures other little things they ask u later like birth certificate copy is not clear or passport all pages I send only first page and last page of my mother’s passport.gud luck everyone who r waiting. Thanks

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hello guys I m following this thread since I send my papers to IRCC today I am able to see my ecas and called IRCC they gave me my file no but no aor.
My suggestion is not to scare people that ur application will get refuse if u don’t do native language or some small stuff mistakes I m happy I got mine done today they will ask later if they need more supporting documents down the road the main thing in the file which results refuse is ur name history and most important is ur signatures other little things they ask u later like birth certificate copy is not clear or passport all pages I send only first page and last page of my mother’s passport.gud luck everyone who r waiting. Thanks
Exactly, everyone should just put their best foot forward and submit their application. The key is to get an invitation! Then submit the application in before the deadline. After that you can always talk it out with IRCC to correct any deficits that can be corrected.

If you really do end up being rejected regardless, well you will at least learn how the process works and can always try again another year.

So I strongly disagree that people here should advise anyone not to apply even if they "think" that person will be rejected. It is not up to us to here in this forum to decide.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
earning an income and filling taxes are two different things.

if you are unemployed and you have filled taxes (as you should) and your spouse is employed, made enough money for whatever family size you have, and obviously filled taxes - you, the unemployed person, can apply for the PGP program with your spouse as a co-signer. does that make sense?

it goes without saying that everybody should be aware that this is a 20 year commitment and it should not be taken lightly. People die, circumstances change... just be mindful of signing/co-signing an application this important if you don't meet income eligibility. but that's just my 2 cents.

++ this 20 yrs responsibility doesn't go away even if there is a separation or death. It's a huge burden everyone is signing on

krishgoswami

Mar 13, 2018
So apparently, IRCC has updated few more forms today.. here is the complete list of updated forms:

IMM008 - Generic Application Form
IMM 5768 - Financial Evolution Form
IMM1344 - Main Application
IMM5406 - Additional Family Info
IMM5771 - Document Checklist

All above forms has versions as 06-2019.

They also messed up form IMM 5768 - Financial Evolution form.

Earlier, it used to calculate family size itself. This newer version, it is not calculating size itself and you cant put manually because total field is disabled.

Any turn around?

Reactions: mjadawala

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
So apparently, IRCC has updated few more forms today.. here is the complete list of updated forms:

IMM008 - Generic Application Form
IMM 5768 - Financial Evolution Form
IMM1344 - Main Application
IMM5406 - Additional Family Info
IMM5771 - Document Checklist

All above forms has versions as 06-2019.

They also messed up form IMM 5768 - Financial Evolution form.

Earlier, it used to calculate family size itself. This newer version, it is not calculating size itself and you cant put manually because total field is disabled.

Any turn around?
Check previous posts on this.

I checked earlier today and the PGP still had the old forms.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/sponsorship-parents-grandparents.html

hallieliu

Apr 13, 2016
wow...no punctuation

Natie@1

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Hello guys, I have submitted application package yesterday but now I realized that I forgot to put affidavit for birth certificate. What can be done? Please hell me out?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Noone can stop them from donating $$$$ to IRCC, it will help them hire more people and process other apps quicker anyway, and better for Canada economy
It actually costs a lot more to process that the application fee so it costs the taxpayer in the end if you process applications that are not eligible.

redmonkey1995

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Please, anyone received AOR email (the real AOR not the automatic linked email), please let us know when your package reached CIC and when you started to see status on eCAS please

Reactions: Canada_Super

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Will they return the application. Will there be time to reapply? Or have to apply by June 28?
i don't think they will return the whole application because of it but if they do, they will give you a new deadline to submit it all again, it won't be june 28. they most likely won't get to it before june 28 anyway....

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Please, anyone received AOR email (the real AOR not the automatic linked email), please let us know when your package reached CIC and when you started to see status on eCAS please
dude u SERIOUSLY gotta chill. WAIT until u get ur e-mail, it WILL take weeks.
u can check the spreadsheet if u want but this constant checking will only drive u (and other members here) crazy!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit#gid=945174368

Reactions: hnsh0039