+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Hi All
what does it mean, could anyone explain it please ?? It's a request of Death Certificate of my father.

"To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy. Neither you nor your family members may certify copies of your documents."
You will need an authorized person (e.g. notary) to compare the photocopy with the original and certify it as a "True copy of the original".

Who requested it? CIC? What is your timeline? I couldn't find you in the tracker...
Is the certificate not in English? If it is in English, it does not need to be certified. Correct?

@sourav987 ji, apne India mei notary, bina original dekh ke certify kar deti hai...:p

I don't know why the advert for this book/course from 90's on Doordarshan flashed in my mind!!!!!:D:p:D

Last edited:
Reactions: sourav987

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
So I called today to IRCC call centre to ask why I do not receive AOR email but only can link to myCIC. The agent initially was very nasty when she heard about checking status on PGP, she probably received hundred of calls on this and she said it is too early to check status and ask for AOR etc, when I said my application reached 1 May, she said normally it takes 3 months for AOR so please call back in 2 months time, she said people like me who call too early is probably delaying other with more important questions. I was a bit taken a back by her aggressive tone and her nastiness but I quickly calmed down and recognize that she may have received this kind of questions over and over again and may be irritated when repeatedly have to deal with this kind of anxiousness from us. I was then changed my tone and told her nicely my story, I told her that I have tried over the last 12 years to sponsor my parents, earlier I was rejected after waiting a few years due to short of a few thousands in income, then I worked 2 jobs just to make sure I can sponsor my parents but I was missed out by people queuing at Mississauga to submit by post, and I went to depressions 4 times when not selected in the lottery etc, and I told her my children miss their grandparents so much and how I spent over 10K a year to go back home to visit them so my kids can meet them. The agent then completely changed her attitude and she became super nice, she checked the systems and verify every details in the app and she said someone is processing my case and that officer often review all the cases he got and then send all AOR at once, she also said that nothing to worry if the F file has been created as that would mean they have look at all the docs and think they are sufficient to process the case. So good luck everyone and be nice to call center agents!
@redmonkey1995 as per Tracker you got AoR on June 5th, No? So, what is the meaning of the original Question "ask why I do not receive AOR email but only can link to myCIC"

ak2

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
This is going to be huge problem for people whose parents are here as No Biometrics center in Canada and IRCC pref to get it from home country and on social media they are asking not to go to US to get this thing done .
Which social media platform?

redmonkey1995

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
@redmonkey1995 as per Tracker you got AoR on June 5th, No? So, what is the meaning of the original Question "ask why I do not receive AOR email but only can link to myCIC"
That is when I saw the status as Application Received on eCAS, I never received actual email. I am worried because people are suing IRCC and without a physical proof of receipt, I am afraid they may cancel or withdraw the application because of the law suit etc

Reactions: Canada_Super

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
That is when I saw the status as Application Received on eCAS, I never received actual email. I am worried because people are suing IRCC and without a physical proof of receipt, I am afraid they may cancel or withdraw the application because of the law suit etc
Stop being overly anxious and ask Nonsense question to IRCC, you already see status on ecas, why are you still worried? People like you who repeatedly asking frivolous questions causing the call center to be bogged down and block others from being able to reach them, I have been trying to call last few days to as about biometrics requirements but never able to reach them because of people like you who ask dumb questions that absolutely do not help anyway with processing your application

Reactions: Darjeeling_Man

ihg

May 9, 2019
My situation is the opposite of yours. My mom is visiting me next month. She will be here till Jan. Not sure how to get the biometrics done.
If she has US visa then it is one of the option otherwise need to go back or you can ask extension for submission but this will delay your file

Reactions: rawfile

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
R E L A X ! Your application is in the system. It will be processed. If IRCC cancels 2019, then we are all in the same boat, and that ain't happening. Liberals need our vote in Oct. Your application in eCAS is proof enough. Save a screenshot, hell, print it and keep it under your pillow at night if that helps.

Do send a note to @YULIA-2016 to update your tracker, as it's not correct. You haven't received an AoR as yet; your file is in the "in-process stage" in eCAS. It's giving a false count that 5 applicants have received AoR, when its just 4.

tsukimi

Jun 7, 2019
Hello, I submitted my application but I realized that I am missing some content. I am very worried that they will return my application past the deadline and I will have to try again next year after waiting 8 years to apply. Can I amend my application package by sending them a new file?

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Hello, I submitted my application but I realized that I am missing some content. I am very worried that they will return my application past the deadline and I will have to try again next year after waiting 8 years to apply. Can I amend my application package by sending them a new file?
Tsukimi san, lets pow-wow...First Q: What did you miss?

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
if ur application is incomplete, they will return it for u to send it again with missed docs.
the june 28 deadline shouldn't apply then - they will probably give you x days to send it all again.