+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Hello, I submitted my application but I realized that I am missing some content. I am very worried that they will return my application past the deadline and I will have to try again next year after waiting 8 years to apply. Can I amend my application package by sending them a new file?
If you are eligible, maintain cool... IRCC will raise a question..
If there is something regarding eligibility than pray for the good...

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Stop being overly anxious and ask Nonsense question to IRCC, you already see status on ecas, why are you still worried? People like you who repeatedly asking frivolous questions causing the call center to be bogged down and block others from being able to reach them, I have been trying to call last few days to as about biometrics requirements but never able to reach them because of people like you who ask dumb questions that absolutely do not help anyway with processing your application
#savage LOL
mind you, your questions is also irrelevant at this point in time. it was clearly stated in the document checklist that they will let u know the steps on biometrics when time comes. why bug them about it now? for all we know, they could open biometric offices next month.
we should ALL take a deep breath and wait for further instructions from CIC. Go for a walk and check you e-mail in July ;)

Last edited:

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Stop being overly anxious and ask Nonsense question to IRCC, you already see status on ecas, why are you still worried? People like you who repeatedly asking frivolous questions causing the call center to be bogged down and block others from being able to reach them, I have been trying to call last few days to as about biometrics requirements but never able to reach them because of people like you who ask dumb questions that absolutely do not help anyway with processing your application
Funny cuz, I was trying to reach IRCC Call agents and couldn't get through; must have been the idiots in queue / clogging the lines with silly biometrics related questions. I wonder why people have questions about biometrics now, a requirement which will come further in the process...

Everyone just has a different need...leave it at that. I do agree that @redmonkey1995 is over-anxious, but then look at his/her story in earlier posts, and you will see where s/he is coming from

Last edited:

vivek_vig

May 27, 2013
That is when I saw the status as Application Received on eCAS, I never received actual email. I am worried because people are suing IRCC and without a physical proof of receipt, I am afraid they may cancel or withdraw the application because of the law suit etc
So you did not get the email??? Because while updating your status in tracking sheet you mentioned that you got AOR email.

Following is from your message to YULIA

AOR email received 8.03am 5 June (Thanks goodness!!!! Pray hard all the time)

What email did you get on 5th June?????

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
@YULIA-2016

Parents country - China
Prov - ON
Invitation received on April 25
Application sent - April 26
Application Received in Ottawa - April 29
ECAS - Application Received April 29

I can link my app and see a file number as of May 31, 2019. But no AOR.
Thank you.
so IF YOU COULD LINK APP. and SEE FILE # stop calling to CIC
THATS ALL YOU NEED SO FAR :p

tsukimi

Jun 7, 2019
If you are eligible, maintain cool... IRCC will raise a question..
If there is something regarding eligibility than pray for the good...
if ur application is incomplete, they will return it for u to send it again with missed docs.
the june 28 deadline shouldn't apply then - they will probably give you x days to send it all again.
Thank you... I am still eligible so this is a big relief

Tsukimi san, lets pow-wow...First Q: What did you miss?
Thank you, what I missed was a signature in "consent to release information to intended province/territory of destination" of the general application form so I am worried that it will invalidate the application

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Thank you... I am still eligible so this is a big relief

Thank you, what I missed was a signature in "consent to release information to intended province/territory of destination" of the general application form so I am worried that it will invalidate the application
You should be fine. Read about @karthikramda story. He rushed to send the package on April 24th, missed signatures on forms and was asked to re-submit relevant forms again. Reach out to him to obtain the exact story and take a call then...

redmonkey1995

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
So you did not get the email??? Because while updating your status in tracking sheet you mentioned that you got AOR email.

Following is from your message to YULIA

AOR email received 8.03am 5 June (Thanks goodness!!!! Pray hard all the time)

What email did you get on 5th June?????
That is where I got confused because the email was sent from donotreply@cic.gc.ca that said:

Your application is now linked to this account. You can access this application from your account page, under "View the applications you submitted".

I initially thought that it is the AOR email but it is not as someone shown me a different AOR email that said specifically that application is received and in process. Upon researching and called IRCC it seems anyone linked to myCIC will receive the above email but it is NOT AOR.

Reactions: vivek_vig

hallieliu

Apr 13, 2016
That is where I got confused because the email was sent from donotreply@cic.gc.ca that said:

Your application is now linked to this account. You can access this application from your account page, under "View the applications you submitted".

I initially thought that it is the AOR email but it is not as someone shown me a different AOR email that said specifically that application is received and in process. Upon researching and called IRCC it seems anyone linked to myCIC will receive the above email but it is NOT AOR.
You are right... That is an automatic generated email once the application is linked.